Paladin LF Casual Guild Horde or Alliance

I have been playing since beta and was part of a guild I raided with for several expansions (loved my guild). The guild aged and people lost interest so the guild fell apart at the start of MOP. I played a little casually after that but stopped playing because my guild had broke up and most of my friends stopped playing.

I recently returned and have been pretty much solo since and haven’t made many new friends. I have joined a random guild but even though it’s active with online players nobody really interacts with the guild.

I love healing but have lost practice due to my past inactivity so have to get in the swing of it again. I can’t raid that often due to kids but would love to when I can. Really just looking to join a friendly guild where people enjoy playing with each other and like to get out and do things together.

Also since I’m trying to get back into the game I would appreciate a patient guild. I used to be a pretty good healer but the game has changed a lot from the days of past. I don’t think I’ve done a single dungeon (outside of being carried through one) since MOP.

Also love to PvP in BGs and can play pretty much any healer.

Keepers of the Dark [Thrall] is a laid back casual guild with a raid group that runs 2 times a week totaling 5 hours a week. (see below for times). We are pushing for AoTC in 8.2. We are a smaller guild at the moment but we have a very strong core group. Would love to add to our roster and make some new friends. Feel free to add me on Real ID if you would like to know more. Have a great day!

Keepers of the Dark [H][Thrall]

Guild Goals: We are trying to create a positive environment for players of all skill levels. Our goal is to have weekly events for everyone to take part in. Mythic+, Transmog, Achievement runs, and PvP.

Raid Goals: We are pushing for at least AoTC for 8.2. Depending on where our group is by that time we may push through into Mythic.

Raid Times: Wed and Sun 9:00-11:30 EST

Recruitment:

-Tank: Low Priority (Both raid leads are currently tanking)
-Healer High
-Ranged DPS High
-Melee DPS High

Send me a message at Oathmaker#1785

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : EP: 6/8H 7/8N; BoD: 3/9M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Current needs is for DPS and a Tank

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process! Although we are a young guild, Cutting Edge is in the horizon! Though, if you want to raid with us you do have to carry your own weight

If this sounds good to you, please send us a message on Discord or Battle net

Thanks. Look forward to chatting with you.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
,x

Descendants of Lore is Alliance but we are recruiting. We are a long term guild that is pretty close knit and if you make the effort to get to know us we will do the same. We are also semi casual and filled with adults who have kids and jobs so understand that real life comes first. We have been fairly successful in our raiding, but we prefer to play to have fun and just try and get as far as we can each expansion but do not stress about it. We have a few Pvper’s in our guild, but not very many. We have quite a few raid healers so you would need to be okay with alternating dps/heals on occasion but I am often the lonely healer running mythic plus and 5 mans, so would be great to have someone else active to help out with that. If you wish to talk more please feel free to add me on battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We raid with an average of 15 raiders consistently each week. We are currently 7/9 H in Battle and 7/8 N in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Thank you. I will be with you guys soon. I have had work late these past two days and have not gotten a chance to log into wow to talk (unusual I had to work this late sorry).

@ Deidra. I have both a horde and alliance pally at 120 so faction isn’t an issue.