Returning raider LF guild 410 DH

Was cutting edge in Uldir on Warlock but took a break until recently. I’m looking for a guild that will accept me even though I don’t have much to show for logs in BoD. Pretty much looking forward to the 8.2 raid. I could possibly have a shadow priest ready for raid soon as well if an alt is needed.
Also I’m on horde-area52
Discord - Tyler#1864
Bnet - Tyler#16296

Hello Vyndh! I am the GM of a new guild on Area52. I’ll quote my guild recruitment post below. if it sounds like something you would be interested in please let me know!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey there!

We would be interested in bringing you on and teaching you the fights! Here is our guild recruitment post.

Hi Vyndh. My husband and I recently created a guild so we could create an atmosphere where we can push content but have a great time doing it. So far, with the people who’ve join us, we’ve all become so close and it feels so much like a family. We’re all adults with jobs and/or families, so we’re active mostly in the evenings and on the weekends. We’re always there to help each other out, carry toons for gear and to help level, push high level keys, or really just screw around with mount/achievement runs. We also ensure everyone who needs a M+10 key gets one in for the cache each week. We will be raiding come 8.2 on Wed and Fri from 8pm-10:30 pm PST (11-1:30 EST). We’re horde on Zul’jin. If we sound like we may be a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you. My btag is Babybones#1163 Hope to hear from you!

Hey Vyndh,

How into playing shadow priest would you be? Find spam below and add me if you’d like to chat more!

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday. 1/9M, 9/9H, 2/2H

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Who are we?

Started in Legion, The Herd is a Semi-casual/social Horde guild on Emerald Dream (US). Our player base is mostly 25+, and maintaining a positive community is our highest priority. We strive to keep a consistent 15-20 man Heroic/Mythic raid roster going at all times. Raid times currently set to Fri/Mon at 8CST. We raid for 2-3 hours a night. Do not let raid times keep you from joining. We do ask our members for feedback on the best nights for them each raid tier.

Recruitment

We are open to all classes and specs. We try our best to take the community driven player over class/spec any day. Needs for raid team listed below if you want to fill a hole.

High
Priest (Disc, Shadow)
Shaman (Resto/Ele)
Tank (War/Monk/Druid/Pally/DH)
Monk (WW/MW)

Medium
Deathknight (Unholy/Frost)
Mage
Rogue

Requirements for all members

• Be respectful towards others in Discord and guild chat, and be a good representative of our guild when grouping with or talking to members of the broader WoW/Emerald Dream community.
• Be willing to lend a hand to guildmates when you are available and able to do so.
• If you’re going to be away for an extended period of time, just let us know! We don’t want to worry about you.
• Bring any concerns or issues to the GM or Council Members. We want everyone to be happy and comfortable in the guild, and want to know if anything is going on that is making that difficult, so that we can address it ASAP.

Raid Team – Requirements

• Have a positive attitude.
• Come on time, prepared, with flasks and food; potions and runes will be used as needed (on likely kill attempts). Prepared also means having watched/read strategies for the boss(es) we will be attempting that night, and having DBM installed.
• Be in Discord for raids and keep comms clear during fights unless you have a role that requires making calls.
• Share unneeded drops with fellow raid members including mats for cauldrons and feasts.
• Meet ilvl, DPS/HPS requirements for the content tier. This is more flexible than most guilds. Improvement is most important aspect.
• Let a GM/Council member know ASAP if you will not make the scheduled time that you signed up for.
• Enjoy life first then we WoW!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Kelmorak, Nopso, Wkendwarrior (Battle Tag: Hott#1946), or Arynore in game! Anyone can invite and we trust you fit into our requirements.

We are adults after all…

Hello Vyndy! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Hiya Vyndh,

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, 9/9 Mythic Dazar’alor, etc.

With roots stretching back to Wrath of the Lich King, Dark Skies is an older group that originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence the later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time. I’m not sure what raid times you’re looking for, but hopefully those times work for you. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion (i.e. no officers) which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread if you’d like to find out more:

Since I’m not even sure if our raid times would work for you, I’ll let you reach out to me if they do. Feel free to contact me at Tewa#1373 (btag) or Tewa#3476 (discord).

Have a great day!

Hi Vyn,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a DPS. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Our team is returning from a wow raiding break. We were spending our raid time in other games during the break, but are excited to be back for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
dd