Looking for active Horde guild

I have been Playing the Game since just before BC. I took off some time from game every couple years but always return. Currently Main toon is a 420 IL Hunter but i have 3-4 other toons just above 400 IL. Looking for an active guild that uses Discord to chat and communicate. I enjoy Mythic Dungeons, RP events, Raiding, Pet Battles and PVP in arena setting, Battlegrounds, rated Bgs and War mode pvp. I have been on a few different servers and not opposed to switching again. Just tired of playing all the time with no voice coms. So if you have a guild that is active and looking for another player that will help on all faces of the game. Id be interested to meet with you.

Hi Artimiss, my guild is in immediate need of a hunter. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm PST. Currently we are 7/8N and 3/8H EP. On our offnights our guildies are very active doing keys, pvp, achievements, etc. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info < LökTar >[H] 3/8M experienced guild LF ranged and melee - #36 by Doomabelle-hyjal

Feel free to contact me to chat further Galorina#1877

Hi There! I’m Aestyria with Warlords of Draino on Thrall

Raid time: Sunday and Monday from 8pm-10pm (Eastern, server time)
Invites at 7:30, must be in raid by 7:45. Cauldrons and feasts are provided.

Looking for:

Any DPS
DPS with tank/heal off spec
Healers

We are looking for more for our group two roster raid group. The group is for casual raiders and If you just don’t want to put the time into mythic raiding and just want to log on 5 hours a week and raid with a chill group to have FUN (it’s a game), then our group may be for you. Our group has achieved AoTC each tier and members of our group who later wish to upgrade to the Group One raiding team are welcome to apply to that group, and the times do not overlap. We sometimes do older content for achievements, transmog, etc. Also, it is a pretty large guild and there are usually many other good players online to do something with.

This is a good group for someone who just came back to the game and is looking to get back into raiding but doesn’t want to feel overwhelmed or pressured.

We do screen applicants and you are welcome to trial with us (at raid time) before making any decisions. To be accepted, there are a few requirements:

You must be able to listen and talk in discord
You are willing to use addons - DBM/bigwigs, Weak Auras
You should be able to attend 90% of raids. With that being said we understand that real life happens and you will not be penalized for missing as long as we get a heads up
You have a good attitude and can tolerate progression wiping etc
400 item level

How to contact one of us:

Aestyria#3508 (Discord) or Aeoweyth#1961 (BNet)
Grimmmmm#4298 (Discord) or Grim#1195 (BNet)

We have a group of folks that hang in discord most evenings. Some however only jump into voice when we are doing group activities (raiding, dungeons, pvp).

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724