413 boomkin/resto os

50 neck

4/9m

1k IO

just moved to horde and staying horde only. available till 1130est for raids and content. Looking for a 3 raid night type of guild. but will consider 2 nights. i’m not looking to join a bench i want to raid.

looking to find a guild that is pushing for CE in 8.2 and likes to do mythic+ around 15s.

i also want to get into pvp and like to do BGs and such.

I’m a really laid back person looking to join of core players that like to push content. I’ve unfortunately have had bad luck finding my forever home and seems like things are always on the brink of falling apart when i trial in places. I have progressed since joining this game early in legion and i want to find a forever place that wants and gets CE.

thank you for your time.

< Flex Progression > is currently Recruit Exceptional dps/Healers

We are located on Tichondrius Horde
9/9m
Raid times T-W-TH 8-11pm EST.

Feel free to apply Flexprogression . com
Or ask any questions at Brim#1101 Btag

Hey guys Chad the intern here, so I started interning for a new company so I got some ss-4’s and 1099 R’s to pass around so bare with me. Ok now that, that is done you can take your seat and we can begin. Have you ever dreamed of making all your friends jealous, and envious of your numerous achievements in life? Have you ever wanted to get so much gains you can bench press 40x your own body weight? Ever wanted to not he able to leave the house without a wetsuit on and a inflatable raft?

Well good news for you then since Scripted Encounter has hired me to recruit you. It’s that time of year when the time comes to open the flood gates,and get back to the old grindstone. With the dawn of a new teir looming on the horizon, we are looking flesh back out during the calm before the storm, lead by a 7/9m team, looking to shore up their roster to take on the new raid by storm.

We raid Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday 8-11 PM est. So not a super hard schedule,so it’s more about being on your A game. Since we all are working professional adults, that like to get together and push mythic content. Whether it be mythic+, mythic raiding,doing the raid achieves for fun. The overall goal though pushing for that sweet sweet nectar of cutting edge.

Now I know everyone here is on the edge of there seats with anticipation, with how you can get yourself a invite. Now we believe in complete transparency, so it wouldn’t feel right without saying are needs and wants. So let’s get to brace tacs and the nitty gritty.

Needs

*Melee-ww monk,dk,warriors.

*range- warlocks,boomkins,spriest,mage

• Healers- Hpaladin, mw monk, druid, rshaman.

But anyone feel free to scroll down to the bottom of this post and add anyone to get in contact with one of us to inquire more.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through ur nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

So that concludes are interview for the day, since I just got a memo that someone is in desperate need of coffee and lunch. So unfortunately This has to get called short, so please go and add sparkytiz#1491, to complete the survey and let my boss know how, i did. or add chaddaintern#1732 and as always chad factor out. Why do they always make the chad type something at tje end my body is just too good its the hook every one needs

Hi Chan,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a DPS. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Our team is returning from a wow raiding break. We were spending our raid time in other games during the break, but are excited to be back for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
ff

First, Thank you for looking at our reply! If you have questions, Please contact our GM directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Right now we are currently Recruiting for 8.2. We are taking the time between now and then to cultivate new members to join our ranks so we can be ready as soon as it drops.

Warlords -> 13/13 Hellfire
Legion -> CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA -> 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week). our history speaks for itself. BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Recruitment Needs

Highest Needs:
Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / A Strong Tank DK / Monk / Pally

Moderate Needs:
All DPS Classes/Specs

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant
Killerthings#1670 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant.

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Tender-Recruitment Assistant /

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde and we’re looking to pick up a ranged dps.
7/8M Uldir
6/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
2/2H Crucible
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

Han Shot First - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our core raiding team(Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-12EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?
Past tier Progress
-Antorus 7/11 Mythic.
-Uldir: 5/8 Mythic.
-Battle: 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M.
-Crucible: 2/2 Heroic.

What are your raid times? Our core team raids Tues, Wed, Thursday 9-12 EST and our Monday team raids Monday only 7-11 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

Are you intending to make a second raiding team? We have a Monday night only team now that raids Monday 7-11 EST with a more laid back atmosphere while still progressing.

What is your goal for the core? We plan to be competitive within the server and push for the highest progression we can with our hours.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, we like to keep a good amount of backups and casuals within the guild to be able to do off-night fun/alt raids, and we have a community atmosphere. We also enjoy playing other games outside of WoW and just hanging out in discord.

How can I get in contact about this guild? Btag (GM)Kreda#1892 or my officers Bullseyed#1836-CoGM/Strategy Officer, EltUNkon#1352-Melee Officer, Damnedearth#1978-Ranged Officer.

Hi Chanof! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a MS Healer/OS DPS to add to our raid roster for Battle of Dazar’alor and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP, Arena & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hey !

Guild Name: The Night Show
Realm: Zul’jin
Faction: Horde
Contacts: Bnet tim#12145 or discord campyourbody#2937
Current Progression: 7/9M BoD
Raid Days/Times: Tue/Sun/Mon 10p-1a PST / 1a-4a EST
The Night Show is a late-night guild focused on progression raiding. We currently only raid Sun/Mon however we are adding Tuesdays to ensure we get CE and push for top US 250-500 rankings. The guild is ran by CE and US top 10 players.
Recruitment:
Recruitment open to all classes and specs for 8.2, currently seeking DPS for the remainder of the tier.

Tank-High Priority
Resto Shaman -Med priority (all excellent healers considered)
DPS- High priority for all classes

Other recruitment officer contact

Papa#12894

Hey fellow druid friend,

Eminence on Bleeding Hollow is looking for DPS looking to push CE in 8.2. We’re 7/9M this tier but are looking to solidify the core with consistent dps. Here’s a bit about us :

General Info

Eminence is looking to recruit all classes/roles to expand our raid team. We raid Tuesdays and Thursday from 8:30-11:30 EST and push Mythic+ groups in our down time.

Who are we?

We’re largely made up of Vanilla/BC experienced players and are always willing to help new players get better. Our goal is to have fun and enjoy the game while pushing new content. We can’t raid 20 hours a week anymore but we still like to try and cut the edge.

What you can expect?

A group of people who like to joke around and have a good time but still try for orange parses and high personal ratings. Our team will always try to help get your Mythic+'s done and get you involved in alt runs/RBG’s outside of Mythic Raiding. We cover Guild Repairs, Cauldrons, Gems and Feasts.

What we expect from you

In order to maintain a fun and easygoing atmosphere while progressing, there are certain expectations we have for all Eminence members. Members are expected to continually strive to improve themselves as players and contribute positively to the guild. No one likes to carry, and no one likes to feel like they are being carried. Raids are more productive and enjoyable when everyone is putting forth their best effort. As such, members are expected to:

–Know their specs, rotations, boss mechanics, and their fight responsibilities.

–Keep up to date on their spec’s theorycrafting.

–Maintain consistent raid attendance.

–Be respectful to other members.

–Perform in the top 30% of their spec.

–Advance their character throughout the week by running M+, Island invasions, and Heroic Warfronts.

If this sounds like your type of atmosphere; then feel free to add me at Slyscape#1138, message me on reddit, in game, or on discord SlyTerryTang#6645.

If I’m not available feel free to message Shusin#1160 for more info!

Sellouts illidan-horde we raid t/w/th 9pm-11 EST. Looking to push CE in 8.2 hit me up necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 if you want some more info or to chat.

Hey Chanof, Endeavour - Mal’ganis might be a good fit for you. We are looking for RDPS to help round out our team. We are currently 5/9m, should kill Rasta tomorrow. We plan to hit 8.2 as hard as we can. We raid Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30CST. Add my Discord @ aspen#4800 or my Bnet @ leighh#1473 if this interests you or if you have any questions! Thanks!