[H]or[A] Two Friends Looking for a Guild... Are You It?

Hello Everyone!

My friend and I are looking for a guild! We don’t mind which faction, but I’m leaning towards HORDE because I already main alliance elsewhere.

A little about us:

Him:
He wishes to find a guild where he can meet people so the game feels more exciting, because “playing alone can get boring.” He wants something social, people being on Discord is a HUGE bonus for him. He’d like the guild to be goal oriented but not too hardcore! He enjoys raids, mythic+, and PvP. He also likes fun guild events! Saying that you don’t often find both raiding AND fun activities in guilds lately.

Me:
I’m almost the exact opposite… LOL. I don’t care about raiding, much. If, at all! I’ll PvP if I don’t have someone yelling at me that I did something wrong, I just think it’s fun sometimes! I am a HUGE fan of guild FUN activities! You know, the goofy ones that don’t require much thought :stuck_out_tongue: I LOVE them! Just when you get a group of guildies together and they’re all in Discord giggling over stuff, that’s my cup of tea, TOTALLY! That is what I want right there! I like to talk, also. If I warm up to you, you will not shut me up! :slight_smile:

If you feel your guild meets our criteria, please, tell me about it! I’d love to hear about it! :slight_smile:

Thank you for reading, and have a great day! xD
-J

We’re not horde but we just might fit what you’re looking for…

My guild, Phoenix Vanguard (US-Emerald Dream), is looking to fill out our raid roster a bit and believe that being friendly and helping each other out are important.

Emerald-Dream is a high population server and is the only server that is almost 50/50 horde to alliance! It’s technically an RP server but you have to look for it to find it, we’re not MoonGuard. Also, we have a non-toxic trade chat and people are always willing to help someone out.

We’re Alliance (US), 9/9N 6/9H, working on finishing up AOTC, then moving into mythic. CE would be nice but we’re not CE focused, so no burnout. We have discord so we can communicate during raid; we provide food, flasks, hammers, enchants, gems etc…we just need a couple more people that really WANT to raid. If you’re rusty or inexperienced we can help, we call everything out and explain mechanics beforehand. We’re not jerks and we don’t yell.

We do M+, PvP, tmog runs, WM, timewalking, islands…M+ is usually on Friday, Saturday and Sunday but if we’re on we’re usually up for anything!

Add me on either bnet: Delirium#11294 or on discord: Delirium#2128

Raid Times!

Tuesday & Wednesday (Progression):
CST - 8 pm to 11 pm (Server Time)
EST - 9 pm to 12 am
PST - 6 pm to 9 pm
Monday - Optional Extra Progression/Farm Night)

Look us up on wowprogress: Phoenix Vanguard

We’re very active on discord though are more of an evening/night guild as far as when the most activity is. We have voice channels for just about anything and do most things together in a group of 2-5. We occasionally have to pug one or two depending on how many people are on and wanting to do the same stuff but we are usually up for whatever when we’re on. Since we have raiders and casual players we may be a good fit for you and your friend. Feel free to add me and you guys can check us out in discord for a bit just to see. :slight_smile:

Either way, good luck!

Hi, We are a horde Guild been around for a while. 2011 :slight_smile: Our guild is Raid focused but we are so much more then that. We are a group of Casual people who like to at least get AOTC or try lol We also do RBG’s in a very chill fun group. its more of a yolo thing then a crazy we have to win thing. We are always looking for new people weather it be casual or just social people who like an active community. Here is my guild spam lol

The Final Fantasy (THRALL) US Horde

Leveling/Social/PvP/Raid

We would like to ADD to our Raid team. 9/9N 6/9H Raids are Tuesday & Thursday 8-11pm est. We are in need of an OT strong Dps and a healer. LF Friendly Active Players. Cauldrons and Feasts provided. Willing to teach mechanics & share our game knowledge. Able to run stuff & things to get You raid ready.

Accepting New & Returning players. All playstyles & Lvl’s welcome Alt friendly. We have a very relaxed atmosphere. Host weekly events & shoot the poop in discord. Pretty healthy pvp activity. RBG’s are Sat & Sun 8-11pm est. We have a guild FB for Fun & current goings on. We mostly just shoot the poop & group for activities.

The Final Fantasy is a Long standing well established Guild (since 2011)This comes with many perks including All looms Most pets Most mounts bank access & Guild Repair…

Hey there! We aren’t horde, but we would love to have you if we sound like what you are looking for and you are willing to transfer servers! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst, have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc.Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Dentarg/ WW) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :slight_smile:

We are horde and would love to chat about you guys joining us. Below you will find our info and let me know if you have time to chat. My btag is below as well

Ketchup#11416