Looking for dungeon group

I will never be recruited by method. I will make mistakes, and I will learn from them. I will not flip out if you die or miss an interrupt. I’m looking for like minded laid back adults who would like to form a mythic plus group. I have several horde characters on shadow song, and a few alliance characters on black hand. Would love to find a cool group of folks to play with regularly. Hope to hear from some of you guys.

We are mainly a late night group. LF a few more dps (select classes including Hunter) for our raiding and M+. Most of us are in age range 30s-40s.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Warlock, Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hi!

Epitaph is currently rebuilidng and recruiting all classes and levels. We are an adult guild who enjoys all content and having fun. We raid friday and saturday nights 9est to 11est (sometimes a little later) and are on tbe Draka/Suramar server. We are currently pushing mythic plus as well. If you are interested or have any questions please add me to battlenet! Alikona#11551

We also have a community set up to help those from other servers we play with find groups.

I hope to hear from you soon!