DPS Main LF Weekday Raiding Guild

Just took a break from the game, and my current guild’s times aren’t going to work for me due to reasons outside of my control.

Looking for something more on the casual side (at least AOTC each tier). Tues/Weds starting around 9 central but time is negotiable. Server doesn’t matter. Would like to stay Horde, but would be open to faction xfer for the right fit.

BFA Raid Progress:
Uldir - AOTC 3/9 Mythic
BoD - AOTC

If you need someone to fill up the middle section of your DPS charts, I’m your guy. I mained Survival Hunter during Uldir and Enh/Ele Shaman during BoD, and would like to reroll onto something like DH or Monk going forward. I also have a lot of 120 alts that would need gear/AP, but I’ll list all of them that I would be comfortable playing just in case there’s a need for any:

• Shaman
  • Hunter (Ranged or Survival)
  • DH
  • Monk
  • Rogue
  • DK
  • Warlock
  • Still leveling Pally and Warrior as well

Please comment or leave your spam below and I’ll be sure to follow up!

Hello Agonysham! We’re aotc focused with a few mythic bosses kind of guild, however that’s been an issue given the direction of the game and how this xpac has affected rosters and recruitment. And like many guild leaders out there I’m still plugging away working on it. I’ll toss our copy paste down below, We do start at 9pm EASTERN but I have a few people that show up around 15 minutes late (AZ didn’t switch with daylight savings) so hopefully that might be something we can discuss. If you’re interested feel free to hit me up :grinning:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 8/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
1 Healer (Rdruid MW Monk preferred all considered)
1 Melee dps (DK DH Warrior preferred all considered)
2 Ranged dps (Mage Lock preferred all considered)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do :boom:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

We are a well established guild with ties going back to BC/LK days of raiding. Our group is an older crowd with most of us in the mid 30s-40s. Our push for AotC is back on after a recent recruitment drive. Here is our info, drop me a line if interested.

6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791
…/

Still looking for weekday raiding!

Hey Agony, Fatal, (H) Zul’Jin, 4/9 Mythic BoD is looking for some dps to round out our raid. Sounds like we might be a good fit for you.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Wednesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Thursday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Hit me up if you’d like to talk more.

Bnet: Bechair#1663

Sent you a friend request!

Hey hmu and let’s chat bnet epi7ome#1646

Hey Agony, let’s chat. We’re looking for more Melee DPS, a Demon Hunter would fit right in. Not sure if we start too early for you, but you said you were flexible so its worth a shot.

I’ll leave a little blurb of the basic details of our guild, let me know if you have any questions and I’ll do my best to answer:

Adversaries-Zul’Jin Horde

8:30PM - 11:00PM EST Wednesday/Thursday

Uldir 8/8H (AotC), BoD 9/9H (AotC), Crucible 1/2

Discord: Roami#1807

Minimum 385-390 ilvl, 36 Heart of Azeroth. Please provide logs pertaining to the Character and Spec you wish to raid on.

Currently looking for: Melee DPS: DK, Paladin, Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, Demon Hunter / Ranged DPS: Warlock, Marksman Hunter, Druid, Shaman, Priest

This team does not venture into Mythic progression and is solely a Heroic Team.