Horde BrM Tank LF Guild

I am a 380 ilv Brewmaster Monk on the server Illidan and am currently looking for a heroic raiding guild to join. My guild recently died around December, but before that we were 8/8H and 4/8M for Uldir. I have played WoW for around 11-12 years and have tanked on and off throughout that time, only really getting into raid tanking at the start of Legion. I haven’t really had a chance to raid BoD yet but I am a very fast learner and I believe that I can get caught up on things very quickly. If you are interested in me joining your guild you can contact me by posting in this thread or sending me a PM, my battle tag is WhetWillie#1238
Thank you very much for considering me.

< Reunion > Illidan US is looking for any and all people! Just returning from a long hiatus? Want to learn how to raid? Want to chill with adult players and have some fun? Give us a shot. If the feeling is right, transfers can be paid for by me. Contact mofuk#1960 for more info. Always down for socials as well. Working on filling out the roster at the moment, and you would definitely be a great addition to our team as we need every role(including tanks for future progression). JUST A REMINDER, this will probably be a fun focused-casual style guild built from the ground up. Don’t feel hesitant to contact me if you’re interested or have any questions.

We are just starting but take a look

Who : Cloudy Day is a semi-casual guild. 9/9N & 9/9H & 7/9M BoD. 6/8M & 8/8H & 8/8N Uldir. Late night & weekend guild LFM
What : We are now looking to recruit and/or absorb AOTC raiders interested in Heroic only aspect to guild.
When : Tuesday & Thursday @ 9pm to 11pm EST
Where : Horde and high pop Zul’Jin server
Why : Why us? We do not tolerate sexism-racism-hom/transphobia. We just want to have fun downing bosses together.

High Needs:
All

Requirements
Neck at 34 and 390 ilvl

Contact : Akishmi#1849 (Bnet) or AaronKish#6048 (Discord - preferred) or Dirkden#4826

We have a high need for 1-2 healers with good attendance and specific dps (warrior, mage, monk). With your lack of current experience and gear it may be best to put you in a dps/back up tank spot for now and our team could use this as our current off tank’s attendance is getting a bit sketchy. Currently we use our highest dps as a back up tank and its rather wasteful to our dps meters.

I am pushing us hard now to finish AotC for BoD and move to heroic for CoS. It has taken far too long this raid tier (we usually get aotc week 7-8) due to BfA being a crap xpac that keeps turning raiders off to break from wow entirely and its time to get it done and move on to meta achieves and 8.2 prep work. We are LF a few more healers and dps for this final push and next raid tier prep.

Armageddon Industries
2/2N & 6/9H
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724