Resto LF Heroic/Meta Achieve Guild

Hi all. Figured I’d throw this out there and see whats available. I am looking for a more active realm then my current one. I am looking for a guild that raids Tue/Thus around the times of 7:30pm-11:30pm EST. I would like to stick with a group that completes AOTC each patch, maybe dabbles with mythic, but is also big on mythic+ and meta/dungeons achieves on off nights. I’m not 100% opposed to go back ally either, if the guild suits what I’m looking for. The raid and dungeon achievements is a big thing I’m looking for. I’m low key, drama free, and looking for a chill group that has the same goals I do for my game time. Please let me know if you think your home would be a good place for me. Thanks!

• Didn’t realize my alt was selected. My main is Ponks - 120 Zanda Druid

Hi there Zanda! I know you have written Tuesday/Thursday but if there is any chance you can raid Wednesday instead of Tuesday then Undying Resolution does exactly what you want!

Who we are:
Undying Resolution is a semi-hardcore guild on the Alliance US Elune server recruiting for our Heroic raiding. We strive to create a raid atmosphere that pushes progression in a reduced amount of time, striving to clear raid content while it is current. We understand that people have families, jobs, and lives outside of the raid. We are a long-running guild with strong leadership and maintained active raiding since WOTLK.

Current Tier Progress: 9/9H 1/9M BoD 2/2N 1/2H (5% wipe) CoS

Who you are:
You are over the age of 18 and are mature, team oriented, and well versed at your class. You show up to raids on time and are prepared with consumables (guild bank provides as many consumables as we can). You study the fights ahead of time and exhibit patience for progression. You communicate with officers about potential scheduling conflicts and most of all, have fun!

Raid Times:
Weds/Thurs 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm EST (required for raiders)
Sunday 8 to 11 pm EST (Optional raids typically consisting of achievements, alt raids, M+ or farm content).

Recruitment Openings:
DPS: All
Healers: All

All Applications are Accepted!

For More info:
If you are interested in joining us at Undying Resolution, please visit our website http://www.undyingresolution.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact:

Ranico - Guild Master
Ranico#1430 bnet
Ranico#0303 discord

Saturday bump.

We always do the achievements after we aotc the tier, and we have folks that work on the dungeon ones too. Check out my info below and let me know if you’re interested!

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.

The attendance bug is biting and we’re looking for people who still want to be active and participate in activities. WoW is still a lot of fun if you have a great group of people to enjoy it with!

Mostly looking for dps players, and/or a healer. Flexible people able to fill different roles are great to have as well. We aren’t sticklers on class choice - we want our members to have a great time playing the character they enjoy the most.

Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:

Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661

Even if you have a guild home but would like to supplement your off nights with capable and cool people, consider joining our Friends of Dad Bod community!

Early morning Monday work bump.

Bump for a active home.

Hi Ponks,

We do all the raid achieves and everything but we are a Tues/Wednesday guild unsure if thats a deal breaker for you or not. Here is our info-

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Throwing out some Bumps.

I’m putting together a new team starting next week. Lots of people are into the achive runs so I’m not adverse to putting things together on off nights, although its primarily going to be a mythic raiding team. That might not be what you are looking for, but the times do match, and we are looking for a resto shaman so it doesn’t hurt to say hello:) Anyhoot, we run Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. The membership ranges from a few rerolls coming back for 8.2, to 1/2Mythic. If any of that is intersting, give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Hey Ponks,

My team is looking to add a healer for a core slot. We raid on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 to 11:30 PM central time. Would love to chat with you more, please add me at Rosettechrno#1937 for more info.

Thanks and good luck!

Hi Ponks! If going Alliance is indeed an option, then I think you would enjoy raiding with my team in our guild on Galakrond. We’re Aegis https://aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com, a social guild that supports raiding, rather than a true raiding guild, so our primary goal has always been to create a stepping-off point for whatever adventures our members dream up. For us, playing wow is about the relationships we build with other players (in some cases literally, I married one of our raid leaders about five years ago and we had a bunch of guildies at our wedding.) Aegis has been home to some of us since 2009 but we also have and value many newer members, so it’s not just an insular group of old hats… We’re on a central time server, but the guild has significant numbers of active players from Eastern to Pacific (with outliers further afield) so there’s usually folks on daytime and evenings tend to be active well into Pacific evening.

We have been fielding current-yet-casual raid teams since Wrath of the Lich King. In Battle for Azeroth, we have four, three heroic progression teams (all with AotC in Uldir) and a casual free-for-all. Raidball is the team I think would suit you, a 2-day raid that clears AotC at a relaxed pace and always finishes up the raid tier by making sure everyone who wants it gets all the metas. The core of the group has been raiding together in one form or another for years and we have a very conventional evening raid schedule - T Th, 8-11 eastern, that should suit your schedule. Our more niche raid teams also go AotC, but their schedules are not a good fit. For the more casual member or alcoholic, Saturday night is home to an informal Drunk/Fun run around 8 server, if you want to get alty.

We also have plenty of non-raiding members who are active in guild chat (and Slack/Discord) and will enthusiastically join you on a mythic key, old content farm, fishing party or whatever you dream up. It’s a nice mix of people who like to talk shop about class mechanics and people who can’t stop drinking the altohol with a few achievement obsessives thrown in (hi, is me.) We are an adult guild, average age somewhere in the 30s (based on the totally unscientific guild chat approach to polling…) and we all have real lives and other interests, and we like sharing those with our guild family as well. (A few members got together for a Spartan race last year, but you will not catch ME queueing for that particular instance any time soon.)

If any of this sounds appealing, our website can give you an idea of our guild culture, or I am available at btag Simsarah#1655 or discord Simsarah#2087 to field questions, comments, or cutting remarks! Good luck in the guild hunt!

Hello Donks! :heart:

Snip Snip on Stormrage like you to consider us for your next guild! Here’s why:

:rainbow: Diversity :rainbow:

Guess what? We love everyone no matter what walk of life you come from, who you are or identify with, or whom you love. Our Guild is an extremely diverse set of individuals. We support the LGBTQIA+ community and welcome you here to hang your hat. Seriously, we want you to feel safe in the guild as well as in the game. I promise to do anything in my power as the GM to help make that happen. Our officers are tasked to make sure that happens as well. Let’s have fun together! <hug>

:rofl: What are we all about? :smiley:

[A] Snip Snip on Stormrage is a casual, social guild strengthening their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. What we’ve found is that the sense of community has become less and less and we’re changing that one member at a time. Each new member is family. And we couldn’t be happier!

:hugs: Why should you join? :kissing_heart:

Here in Snip Snip, we treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)! Similarly, we embrace questions and help you if you want assistance with anything. Running instances together is FUN, helping you tame that rare hunter pet is EXHILARATING and collecting your transmog sets can make you look AMAZING. We chat in Guild Chat and also talk in a guild Discord channel.

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster.

:star_struck: Officer Openings :sunglasses:

We are going to have many officer openings (with specialties) related to:

• PVP Officers - (RBG’s, Arena’s)

• Raid Officers

• Guild Bank Officers

• Rare Mount/Pet Officers

• Achievement Officers

• Recruitment Officers

• Social Coordinator Officers

:lips: Contact Us :keyboard:

If you’re interested in discuss more, please contact me on battlenet Adorapine#1749. Looking for a guild invite? Contact any member and they can help!

:heart: Welcome Home!!! :heart:

Hi Ponks,

We’ve got what you’re looking for except we run on Wed/Thur 8-11 EST, and Sunday 8-11 EST. We do raid achieve metas and alt runs. We complete AoTC each patch (and have for nearly a decade), and we have a few M+ groups that run regularly on Friday & Saturdays.

Hit me up for a chat, I think you’d really like what we have to offer long term.

Ranico - Co GM - Undying Resolution
Ranico#1430 bnet
Ranico#0303 discord

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Our team is returning from a wow raiding break. We were spending our raid time in other games during the break, but are excited to be back for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
jj