398 Balance Druid and 393 Mistweaver LOOKING FOR GUILD

Hello there! don’t mind the character selected as this is my alt. I’m a 398 balance druid with a solid mythic raiding background. My previous guilds on Area 52 were Round Two and High Five. So far in this expansion i have mainly been doing mythic + but my current progression in this raid tier is 7/9 H and 1/9 Mythic. This expansion overall i’m looking to take a more casual approach to raiding as i’ve been in guilds raiding 4-5 days a week. i would really like my girlfriend to tag along with me raiding, I need a guild to fit us both no asking her to switch to DPS as she does not want to. She comes from a more laid back time of gameplay mainly has raided in heroic focused guilds with some mythic kills here in there while i have been in cutting edge guilds. I would really ideally like to find a guild thats a balance between Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge. On a two or three day week schedule late nights preferred but can work around your guilds schedule. Thank you.

Hey there! I think we might be a perfect fit for you and your girlfriend. And no, she won’t need to DPS. I think I have a relatively unique offer for you guys

I run Raidsense, a guild here on Area 52. We have one established team already and are creating a second raid team. The team we’re creating is called Immortal.

The raid times will be Fri and Sat 8pm-11pm PST (11pm-2am EST. So this should work well since you’re wanting a later night schedule.

The Immortal team is brand new and in it’s open recruitment phase, so it’s not quite established yet but to give you an idea, the founding team of Raidsense which I also run, formed at the start of BFA and is going pretty strong. It is currently 6/9 Mythic, raiding two nights for a total of 6 hours a week and formed just at the start of BFA, only mentioning to give you an idea of the success that can come about with a bit of work, so while this is a new team I am advertising to you, I’m confident it will get up and running and serve the purpose I am setting out for it.

The idea of the Immortal team is to provide a raid team that actually does balance the AOTC/CE line decently well. I don’t anticipate it getting cutting edge for probably a very long time, but I do see it getting AOTC relatively easy each tier while progressing into mythic at a decent pace. It may eventually decide on a tier to stop doing progression and do farm with rotating some alts in or something to keep it fun. The goal of the team is to simply create a very enjoyable casual raiding environment that puts more emphasis on the team’s relationships than progression, while still achieving somewhat solid progression towards the hardest end content available.

Spots on this roster are not going to be competitive. This means once someone earns a spot they will keep it until either they decide they don’t want to any longer, far below the attendance expectations or significantly below the performance expectations.

We expect members to hold roughly an 80% attendance record and perform in the middle of the player base of their respective class and role. So basically at least higher greens and blues for most bosses in terms of logs. We don’t expect people to min-max or force spec choices. This team is play what you want, just play it decently well and have fun.

If the times work and you don’t mind starting with a fresh team, I think this could be a great spot for you guys!
Linking our recruitment post for you as well to read in case you’re interested.

Our website is https://www.raidsense.com
My battletag is Balto#1148

hey Add one of us so we can chat with you.
we got a spot for your friend.Felbane -Frostmounre

6/9H Age 25+ AotC meta achieve team. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

We are multi gaming group. Destiny 2, ANTHEM, ESO, Division 2, and more.

Btag = Armageddon#1974
Discord = Skybolt#2791

1 Like

Hello there sir or maam

Are you interested in joining a multi gaming community that plays more then World of Warcraft? Offers much more then just come on and PvE or PvP types of gaming? Looking for lots of different members over lots of different games?

Well come and check out Evolved Gaming

In the World of Warcraft Horde side of things on Area 52 we can offer

Leveling, Questing and Dungeons
Lots of members are always making new toons and leveling through questing and dungeons. Some times thats all they do and thats perfect. We want Evolved to be a place where you come and play with lots of different types of WoW players.

Mythic Plus
Looking to challenge your self with some higher end Dungeons through the mythic plus system. We have lots of great people that do this all the time… Getting plus 10 keys for our members through out the week. Also always willing to help out and teach you the ins and outs of a dungeons. All you have to do is ask

Raiding
Wednesday and Thrusday from 8:30pm - 10:30pm EST

Always looking for Tanks and Healers with Offspec. As well as any DPS class!!

Need More Info
Feel free and message our XO if you have any questions at Discord - Nystera#3611. You can also do a /who Evolved Gaming and whisper any member to talk to an officer.

You can also check out evolvedgaming .org for more information!!!

We also have a Alliance sister guild on Proudmoore, Elder Scrolls Online, FFXIV, Atlas, and various other shooter games such as Apex Legends, Anthem, Overwatch and more! If you enjoy playing different games and staying with the same community, Evolved might be the perfect home for you!!

Take a look at our recruitment thread

Hello!
I’m from Handful of Heroes a heroic/mythic progression guild on Area 52 Horde side looking to clear the content of Battle for Azeroth!

I think you and your girlfriend would be a great fit in my guild. We need balance druids and mistweaver monks. We are a friendly group of people and have been raiding together for years.

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10 pm - 12 am EST, which is also server time.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me. My BTag is Mank#11288 and our GM’s is Kiida#11699 and either of us would love to talk with you to answer any questions you might have.

Hey there!

Second Rate is a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild that is currently looking for new and experienced players for BoD mythic progression and pushing M+ keys. We formed just prior to the launch of Battle of Dazar’alor and have been able to achieve a rather fair amount of progression for a startup guild.

We are now looking to begin refining our roster as we progress deeper into the more challenging content in heroic as well as the mythic content that we intend to push.

Raid Schedule
Raid Times are Saturday/Sunday 7pm-10pm EST
Invites go out 15 mins prior to raid start

Current Tier prog is 9/9N and 6/9H

Current Needs
DPS: Open to all classes with a low priority on DK and rogue
Healer: Strong MW
Tank: closed with a possible exception given to a strong player

Important Note
All exceptional players who are interested will be given the opportunity to see if we’re a good fit for each other. That said, the classes/specs above are some rough guidelines as to what our raid team needs the most.

Cost
Feast, flasks, and repairs are all provided. Pots are your own.

Expectations

• 18+ years old.
  • Discord and a mic are required
  • High raid attendance and preparation.

Contact Information

Nexeon - Battlenet: NoSleeves#1843 / Discord: Doodlez#5583
Oralcle - Battlenet: KingofSweden#1728 / Discord: Kye#2216

Hey, i’m not going to post my guild info like the buds above me because that’s not the best way to recruit imo. If you want to consider Big Dumb Keyfarmers, sent me a message in game and we can talk about it, we’re 7/9 just like you and need a few people to get our AOTC and start doing mythic progression.

We have a pretty solid group that would be fine in mythic level, but we just need few more people to complete the rooster!

Discord: Hyugas#1482 or you can wisp me in this character

Hey

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We are currently 9/9 H and 1/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

Hey Lxr!

I think you and your girlfriend would be a great addition to our raid team and guild. We like to progress and have a fun environment. We also like to chat in discord, so don’t be afraid to pop on discord and say hi! We’re aiming for AOTC and then hoping to build a team for some mythic in the future if possible. We also like to do keys whenever possible. Check us out:

Do Not Release
9/9N 7/9H

Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52
Time Zone: EST

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression for our Heroic+ Progression raid and casuals for our guild casual raid. We are a mythic raiding minded guild though, and plan to build a team for Mythic. We also run M+s throughout the week with each other.

About us:
We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic since WOD. Most of us are working professionals. We consider ourselves mythic progression raiders. We hit 3/8 Mythic in Uldir and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina. We also have a great group of people who love to hang out in discord and talk.

Raid Times:

-Guild Casual Raid-
Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM Server time (EST)

-Heroic+ Progression-
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30PM Server Time (EST)

What We’re Looking For (But NOT Limited to):

-Heroic+ Progression Raid-

DPS:
*Ele Shaman
*Mage
*Rogue
*Monk
*DK
*Warrior

Heals:
*Any acceptable applicants can apply

A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • M+ 10+ every week
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment
  • Fun people to talk to and goof around with

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other expenses. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper Zoobi#11504, Raxah#1345, or Angel#11564

Hey! Still looking? My raid team is in need of more skilled players for mythic progression. Recently hit mythic and going strong at 3/9. We’re progressing fast but lost a few people after AotC. Mythic is our primary goal with heroic clears whenever necessary. Looking to round out some roster openings. Our guild Ex Inferno is a great community with multiple raid teams. I think we’d be a solid fit. Add me on discord. Krayken#7252 to discuss.

Wubs and Friends - CoS AOTC BoD AOTC 1/9M (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, W&F wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of 25+ like-minded individuals who want to party.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com for a QUICK google form application.

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 8/9M (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Blacklisted - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 4/9M (6:30pm - 9:30pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974,
  3. Wubs & Friends - CoS AOTC, BoD AOTC 1/9M (10pm - 1am CST, (T*)W/Th) - Oneg#11294
  4. Raid Four - Under Construction (8pm - 11pm CST, Su/(Mo*)) - Oneg#11294, ilpad#1438

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

We are always looking for exceptional applicants