LFG - 373 DH Havoc - HORDE

1. Times available: After 9:30pm EST

2. Server preference: Area-52 (NA)

3. Faction preference: Horde (NA)

4. Current progression/experience: 8/8H 1/8M

5. Discord; Yuffiee#3350 - feel free to add me this is my best contact method due to work.

If you’re open to server changes, is recruiting. We’re 4/8M and raid Sun/Tues/Thursday at 9:30PM - 11:30PM est.

Brodimus#2194 is my Discord tag if you’re interested in talking. We can probably help with server transfers if needed.

Sent request via discord

Shoulda Stayed Quit is a casual but skilled raiding guild looking for exeptional/experienced players for progression raiding and high M+ runs. Tues/Wed Raids 9PM-11:30 PST. We are 8/8H Uldir and looking to build a solid 20 man mythic raiding team in the future.
To inquire add Anicary#11831 on Bnet.
Add me and we can chat :slight_smile:

I’ll add ya so we can chat

Hey Yuffiee.

My team and I might be a good fit for you. We raid later at night (9-midmight PST) Tues/Thurs on horde side in Tichondrius.

We have a very active group that does both pve and pvp. We raid, arena, rbg and M+ etc. We have close to 100 members including alts. There’s usually 5-25 people online at any time of day.

As far as our raid goes, we are 2/8 mythic but want to push further next teir.

If you’d like to try us out, you can join us tonight for taloc and mother. Just pst me: murg#11862

PS: check out our website for more info bigfriendlygamers dot com. (blizz doesnt let me link in post)

Hello Yuffiéé!

I know our raid time starts about 30 minutes before your time availability you mentioned but figured I’d hit you up anyways on chance something works out.

I’d love to chat with you about possibly joining our group.

Might Of Olympus(Horde in Area-52) is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Or
Mole#1993

We are a late night heroic raiding guild on Area-52. T/Th 11pm-2am EST.

Armageddon Industries

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Adult Heroic Raiding / M+ guild. Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

[b]BfA Progression: Uldir 8/8H (AotC), 8/8N

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events
WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team
  • Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

Destiny 2 Clan = Junkyard Dawgs

• Wed - Raid 11:30pm-3am EST
  • Friday - Gambit / Cruicible / Strikes (we may occasionally raid on Fridays too)

See our recruitment forum post for lots more details.

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Message you when I can, or reach out to me at my discord yuffie#3350