405 Havoc DH LF heroic/mythic raiding guild

Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to check out my post. I am a pretty versatile player who has been raiding for years and as of late have found myself in need of a good guild to help me with getting back into it. I am currently mostly playing my DH but I also have other classes at 120 as well as others which I can level if need be.

Background info on me;
I am currently active duty military so sometimes I might be late(though not often) and I also might have to miss raid entirely due to my obligations though it’s not usually for more than a week.
I have been playing WoW for ~10+ years and have raided sense WoTLK.
Last “Mythic” raiding exp aside from first bosses in Uldir and BoD was back in Cataclysm but I will work hard to bring my very best to raid and to the guild.

I’m not opposed to server transfer though I would be pretty reluctant to faction change. I would faction change however for the right guild. I’m looking for a guild that I can not just raid with but also form new friendships within and to get back to my second favorite part of the game which was the community aspect of it.
My battle tag is ghostexile#1995
I look forward to hearing from some of you!!

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 5/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need of a healer/off-healer and dps to fill out the raid team back to Mythic qty. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Hunter, Paladin, Death Knight, Monk.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+ this season.
We also have a Destiny 2 clan that is pretty active and have plans for WoW classic.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724
fl

Hi Demonsoul,

We have a small raid team that has mostly been playing this game together since vanilla and are trying to expand our roster by a few people. We only do heroic raids given our roster size (currently 11). Raids are one night a week and then we have another night that is for m+. Missing nights generally isn’t an issue given we only raid flex. If interested and want to talk further you can get me on discord at wyle#8793 or my btag is wyle#1840.