[H][Thrall]Looking for Guild

Returning player LF a Guild or for some people to create a guild with on Thrall

Returning player, currently, in an alt-aholic phase(mostly in Legion or Higher). My goal is to get them all to 120. I enjoy some BGs, world PvP and farming. I would like to have a my characters in one guild. I'm on super late and afternoons.

Post here or Locust#11835

If you are open to server xfer…

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps and a 1 healer for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Warlock, Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hey if you are LF a daytime guild, we are Redline-Thrall Horde. He have folks that run Mythic plus, pvp, and pug raids for alts and non core members.

For raiding times We raid progression 12-4pm on Wednesday and Thursdays, with some other optional content on Tuesdays.

[Progression]

• Uldir (Mythic) 6/8
  • Battle of Dazzar’alor (Mythic) 7/9
  • Crucible of Storms (Heroic) 2/2 (World 5th / Server 1st)
  • Eternal Palace (Normal) 7/8 (Heroic) 4/8

We have a mix of third shift, EU, and work from home guildies that are committed to daytime raiding

Here is our discord
discord.gg/nmYzQeh
Feel free to put an app on there. If you have any questions or want to talk im on there as Retrection, there is Whardy, and Miamage.

Thanks for your time!

Hey Ghaashlaw, We are a growing guild always looking for new players of all varieties. We have an active discord, and alt-aholics are more than welcome! Below is just a copy of our own forum post. If you would like more info please give me an add on Battlenet (Oathmaker#1785). Have a great day!

Keepers of the Dark [H][Thrall]

Guild Goals: We are trying to create a positive environment for players of all skill levels. Currently, we are building our raid group. We do have plans for weekly M+ and PvP in the future.

Raid Goals: We are pushing for at least AoTC for 8.2. Depending on where our group is by that time we may push through into Mythic.

Raid Times: Wed and Sun 9:00-11:30 EST

Recruitment:

-Tank: Low Priority (Both raid leads are currently tanking)
-Healer Low Priority
-Ranged DPS High Priority
-Melee DPS Medium Priority
Classes with Bres are HIGH Priority

Send me a message at Oathmaker#1785

I added you. I’ll try and contact you tonight, after work.