405 + Hunter looking for AM raid / Late night 8/9Mexp

Title says it. This is an alt of mine that I’m looking to main swap too. If your a morning guild that is doing mythic raiding I would love to talk.

I know Hunter inside and out prefer BM but will play Marksmanship as well.

I have other Ranged and Mele alts that i can flex over on as well. Everything but a rogue at 120 and at least half of them are over 390

I’ve been Mythic raiding off and on since MOP. Been playing Since vanilla so i have done a little of every raid. This time around im looking for a more serous team that has a real chase of top 500 spots. I’ve gotten CE before and looking to get back to that level of raiding. If this sounds like you please reach out

Bnet Downbeat#1311

Constant Insanity is a MORNING raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side with a goal of completing mythic content while it’s current. Regarding recruiting, while we have a “wish list” of classes, a good player with a positive attitude is worth more than a specific class. If you are interested, feel free to look us up on discord or add to BNET even if you don’t see your class/spec listed below!

Current BoD progression:
9/9H
7/9M

Raid days:
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11a CST

Current Wants:

Druid: Open (Balance)
Hunter: Open
Mage: Open
Priest: Open (Shadow)
Shaman: Open (Ele or Resto)

Discord: kalanii#9911 (lowercase)
Bnet: Kalanii#1116

Thank you for your interest but i’m trying to stay horde.

I doubt we are a good fit after reading your post, but we are spooling up our recruitment drive for 8.2 so here is our info for your consideration or to pass on to your friends it may be better suited.

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

Our team is returning from a wow raiding break. We were spending our raid time in other games during the break, but are excited to be back for 8.2 and are LF new blood to add to our team & multi game community.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724