384 Havoc Demon Hunter LF new Horde guild

Hey all,
I’m a 384 Havoc Demon Hunter looking for a new guild for Battle of Dazar’alor. I’m Horde and not looking to faction change, but willing to server change. I’m free every night after 8pm, but would prefer Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
I’m currently 5/9 Normal and 2/9 Heroic, but would like to find a guild that’s going for AOTC soon. I’m also looking to do Mythic this tier, but Cutting Edge is not a requirement.
Profession wise I’m Alchemy and Herbalism, with cooking and fishing leveled.

1 Like

Hi Bilthorth. I think you’d be a great addition to our core raid team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. Guild spam is below feel free to add me so we can talk!

Hi everyone!! TAINTEDGUARDIANS is 6/9 Normal , 1/9 Heroic. We’re looking to fill up our roster to get AoTC, and after work our way into mythic. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I put some general guild information below. I look forward to talking in discord anytime!

The guild has been around for 5+ years now, and has been a mythic guild in the past, and most recently a semi-casual AoTC guild. We recently loss a lot of members going into BfA (Horde allied races) and also some who have decided they don’t enjoy the game enough to keep playing. We’re now looking to mass recruit, and build up a mythic roster once again!!

What the guild offers you:

Reliable raid days/times. The guild knows you make time out of your week to raid therefore it is our obligation to make sure we provide you with that.

Mythic plus groups are almost always being formed each, and every night!
Flasks/food/gems/enchants etc all provided. We offer this to anyone who makes any sort of contribution to our guild bank.

Competitive atmosphere, but always keeping it FUN! We want to push, but we don’t want to take away the core of the game. TO HAVE FUN!

What we expect from our raiders:

Reliability - as was stated above the guild owes you 6 hrs/wk, and you’re making the same commitment. Real life comes up, but it hurts the guild as a whole if you need to miss regularly.

Preperation/Class knowledge - We’re not looking for world 1st recruits, but out of respect for everyone else you’re playing with you should have the basics down. Know what your main stats are, have a generally idea about fights going in, etc. Nothing crazy, but it’s more of a courtesy to everyone else.

The ability to not get easily offended - This is a broad one. Our guild has a lot of fun during our raids. We crack jokes quite a bit, and we’re not a pg13 guild. If you know you’re easily offended you should probably look elsewhere. To go along with this, constructive criticism is big as well. We’ll never yell/attack anyone, BUT if you’re standing in fire we will mention it. Nothing personal just the way you get better/progress.

Current Recruitment Needs:

Ranged DPS - OPEN
Melee DPS - OPEN
Tank - CLOSED
Heals - OPEN

Beef#12743 is my B-Tag and I encourage anyone even with a small interest to get a hold of me. I would much prefer to actually talk in voice chat. I really do look forward to hearing from you all, and thanks again for taking the time to check us out!

Hey Blithorth, best of luck to you on finding a new home. If you are interested see below for guild info. We raid Wed, 9pm eastern to 1030-11pm and Sundays from 8pm to 11pm. Good luck to you.

<Sixty Seconds to Wipe> of US-Greymane is a active progression guild Normal and Heroic. Guild was formed in 2006. We are actively seeking players who are willing to push content. We progress through Heroic after we clear Normal. We are 8/8 Heroic Uldir. Currently Progressing through Normal BoD and then through Heroic.

What we expect from you:

-attendance (even though we are casual raiding guild we can’t advance if the team is always inconsistent), outside of extenuating circumstances, we would appreciate a heads up if you are not able to make it.

-willingness to learning mechanics, the raid leader does a lot of prep, it would appreciated if you have some knowledge of the fights prior to the fight.

-Preparation, please supply your own pots and flasks. The guild members are friendly and will help out.

-ilvl at an appropriate level, we are not here to just help you gear to leave.

-positive and determined attitude (we don’t like to waste time, arguing does that, we want solutions to problems not add to it). We are always open to suggestions but know it is always the Raid Leaders final decision.

We raid:

Wednesday, 8:00 PM – 10:30 - 11 PM, Server

Sunday, 7:00 PM – 10:30 - 1130 PM, Server

recruiting needs:

Currently accepting all (higher priority on tanks and dps)

We welcome anyone interested in joining us. Contact Korsarrokahn - Greymane (Dravek#1410) if interested. or via discord @Dravek63#6357

< Hakuna Matata > H - Zul’jin is after AOTC. We’re currently 7/9N and raid Tues/Wed 9:00pm - 12:00am EST.

I would like to have a chat with you. Find me at Btag Syronosin#1536 or my Discord Syronosin#3054.

Hi there! Im the GM of Syntax Error on Malganis.
We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic (8/8H 2/8M)(7/9N)
We are currently looking for 1 Healer and could use a few more DPS.
We raid Tuesday / Friday 9pm - 11pm CST.

We also have a very active M+ team that is putting together a group to try to qualify for the MDI.

Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

Let me know if youre interested!
My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

Armageddon Industries 7/9N BoD
Adult (ages 25+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC guild.
T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
M+ pushing = Sunday 11pm EST.
Destiny 2 raiding = Wed 11pm EST.

We do meta achieves when they are current.
For more info see our current recruitment post.

Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Evolved Gaming - Area 52 - Horde

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community! We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and any help would be great to have. We are getting through Normals, then working our way into Heroics.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. For other information please check out the thread below!

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Hi Bilthorth, If you are able to do weekends.

Guild: Stoic

Faction: Horde

Server: Zul’jin

Stoic is recruiting for Mythic+ and Heroic Raids. We are a community focused group of former “hardcore” raiders. We complete AOTC in raids. Currently 1/8 H Battle for Dazar’alor. We raid Fri and Sat 10PM – 1 AM EST server time. Looking for Any roles to round out our raid team. Great community that likes to game together and hang out in Discord.

If you are interested add me on Bnet Willy890#1450.

Illidan[H] Mythic guild REWIND

We are recruiting for mythic. Currently 7/9N 4/9H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hi Hi Bilthorth!!

I think we could be exactly what you are looking for! Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild and gaming community!

We are horde and we raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST (non mandatory raid on Thursdays some weeks). Our goal is CE but it isn’t the end of the world if we don’t get it. We are just looking for reliable, dedicated team players that we enjoy playing with! We have currently cleared Normal BFD and are 4/9H (with much more to come!) We like to run M+ and sometimes RBGs. Last raid we were 7/8M, and we were 11/11M in Antorus!

Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) to chat and for more info!
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!

Hey Bilthorth :sunglasses: !!

Will keep this short and simple! We are currently recruiting exceptional range and melee DPS to fill our roster! We are also recruiting a healer. We raid every Tues/Thurs 9-12EST! We were 5/8M Uldir and currently 9/9N and 4/9H.

How to apply:

For the quickest response, please use our google form for quick reply! I don’t have a trust level of 100000 to post links… just remove the spaces in the URL.
https:// tinyurl. com /yd3nzkca

You can also add me on bnet:
kaerbaer#1475

Hey buddy, our DH’s work schedule just changed and he’s had to step down from raiding and we’re looking to fill his spot. We’re aiming for CE (AotC shouldn’t be more than a week or two away) this tier after roster issues held us back last time, and mainly we need people who want to go through the process as a team

Contact details are below, hope to hear from you soon

Who We Are
<Blue Raid Shoes> is a Mythic progression guild on Hyjal-US established towards the end of Legion.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years. We raid 3 nights a week, and pride ourselves on an active community that actively pushes keys, does PvP, or plays other games on off nights.

Our goal is to build a Cutting Edge roster that will stick together, and progress to finish Mythic at a good pace while maintaining an enjoyable raid environment. Roster issues hit us hard at the start of this expansion, taking our team from realm 6th down to being unable to progress through Mythic at all, needing to pug to fill the roster. We are looking for players who understand that building the right kind of roster with the right kind of people takes time and dedication, players who want the guild to be a long-term home and family, even if they aren’t raiding at the moment.

Current Progression
Uldir: 8/8H, 2/8M
Dazar Alor: 7/9N, 1/9H

Raid Times
Tuesday: 8-11 Eastern
Wednesday: 8-11 Eastern
Thursday: 8-11 Eastern

Recruitment
We are currently looking for some DPS to improve our roster as we move forward into Drazar Alor.

We are looking for players who have previous raid experience, a desire to improve, and progress as part of the team. We are looking for people who are ready or nearly ready to raid, with a decent item and neck level and the drive to push content.

Guild Master:
Carrn#1452 (BNet); Carrn#9487 (Discord)

Officers:
Kylisse#1497 (BNet); Kylisse#0197 (Discord)
Rose#1165 (BNet); Rose#3378 (Discord)

Guild Name: Patchwerk
Server: [H] Dark Iron
Battle-Tag: Geesicks#1950
Current Progression: 4/9/H, 7/9N BoD | 5/8M, 8/8H Uldir

We are a group of skilled, laid back raiders who are led by a core of tight knit RL friends that have been playing WoW together since vanilla. We all play the game to relax and release stress from our every day lives, but our goal is to get AOTC, and strive towards CE, each tier. We are mostly working adults (27+) and are usually always on discord and/or in game daily. We’re good with helping each other when needed, and a lot of us are big into Mythic+s, pvp, alt runs, and transmog runs, etc. Each week we generally ensure that everyone has completed at least a 10+ mythic at a minimum.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-10pm Arizona time

Looking For:
Currently looking for a Mage, Boomkin, a solid BM monk, warrior, and havoc DH

We are also looking to grow our guild community, and accepting all like-minded and competent raiders, Mythic+ runners, and casuals.

If you have any questions, feel free to add or message me.