8/8H Warlock LF Raiding Guild

I am looking for a raiding guild going forward into the next raid. I pugged my way to 8/8H in Uldir, and I am not looking forward to doing that again. Pugs are great until they aren’t.

I have raided somewhat seriously since Wrath, with some Heroic raiding during Cata. I am not really looking for anything super hardcore, just a group of people who are interested in killing bosses and having fun doing so.

If you think I sound like I may fit your team, add me on BNet. My battletag is Smoo#1306.

Hey Chandon, we are not on Area 52 but might be a good fit for you. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested or have questions hit me up.
Good luck in your search

Tom Sellecks Mustache (8/8N - 7/8H) a Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the rest of BfA, and on into the future.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
- Offtank/w DPS Spec To fill if needed
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
DH - We have Zero
Monk
(Closed) NO MORE HUNTERS
Druid - Boomkin
Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:45pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday’s, Wednesday is Alt/casual raid night, Saturday we run Transmog or old content, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple and Ulduar when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

we are Boned! A laid back group of friends that focus on raid and good times. We are in need of a WW monk, DH and some more Ranged dps to around out the team. We raid Wed/Thurs 7-10 server and run keys,pvp,Islands and more as much as we can.PST in game or RID for more info.
nakaa- crylose#1277

Hello Chandon!

Might Of Olympus is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Or
Mole#1993

Armageddon Industries

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Adult Heroic Raiding / M+ guild. Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

[b]BfA Progression: Uldir 8/8H (AotC), 8/8N

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events
WoW

• T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team
  • Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

Destiny 2 Clan = Junkyard Dawgs

• Wed - Raid 11:30pm-3am EST
  • Friday - Gambit / Cruicible / Strikes (we may occasionally raid on Fridays too)

See our recruitment forum post for lots more details.

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791