Casual Warlock Looking for a Home

Hello to all of you!

I am a Warlock player named RemaningLove my iLvl is 406. I’m looking for a small to medium sized guild to have fun and enjoy the game with. :grinning:.
The guild I have been with since i have started died full stop about 5 months ago now. Please feel free to message me in game or reply here with any questions or concerns.

Thank you!

Discord ID: CuckRanger White#2713

1 Like

Armageddon Industries
Area-52
Adult (ages 21+, 30+ preferred) Heroic AotC & M+ guild.
**T/Th 11pm-2am EST. **

We are recruiting more dps for 8.2 Highest needed classes at this time are: Mage, Monk, Paladin, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight. All classes will still be considered, but Rogue and Demon Hunter is closed.

We do meta achieves when they are current, xmog/mount/achievement farming, and have a high desire to push more M+.

For more info see our current recruitment post.

Guild Master / Raid Lead
Novabomb
bnet = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Recruitment Officer
Mirielle
Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541
Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Hi Ramaninglove, I can totally relate to your experience as my alliance guild I have been in since 2010 died about 8 months ago. I stayed on the alliance side for a month or so and then tried the horde side and found a guild I absolutely love, Ex Inferno. We are an active guild with AOTC raid teams ( I am a raid lead for team Yellow) and also a team fro high M+ keys (15+). On off nights, we have organized M 10+ and crayola raid runs for alts or casual raiders and there is always an abundance of people willing to help. If interested in learning more, please reach out to me to discuss.

Kevell

Btag: Sylverwynd#1332
Discord: Kevell#1931

Paintrain United - Area 52 - Horde

Casual AOTC focused raiding

Guild capped at 50 individuals so everyone always has a spot. We are focused on social back to WoW.

Currently 5/8 Normal Eternal Palace and will move to Heroic in probably two weeks.

Both toons would be welcome. I suggest trail raiding with us on a Wednesday/Thursday to see if we are a right fit.

Raid times - Wed/Thu 8-10 EST
M+ nights - Monday
Friday night is PvP night

We also have a cross realm community for people who are not sure they want to swap servers right now so you could trial that as well.

Hit one of the BT’s below and we can chat. Kendrickious#1349, Kaahleesee#1339, ForTheHorde#119416

<Âsylum> 2 day week AOTC focused new raid team is looking to fill our ranks. We are currently looking for DPS and have openings for both mele and ranged. Tues/Wed 8:30-11 server. All exceptional players welcome!!! Open to casual players as well! PM me! Aearo#9581

Hello Remaninglove,

What you just described is basically my guild! :slight_smile: We are about 2 months old, still pretty small, but when were in discord we talk a lot! :stuck_out_tongue:

Here, have some forum spam!

🐉[H A52] <BRB Flying Kites> - social/casual - is recruiting!

If you have any questions, please HMU via B.tag or Disc! :slight_smile:
Thanks!
<3 / Everlee