Alliance Normal Realms

On which realm did you used to know the people you’re looking for?

Aerie Peak
Aggramar
Alexstrasza
Alleria
Aman’Thul
Antonidas
Anvilmar
Arygos
Azjol-Nerub
Baelgun
Blackhand
Bladefist
Bloodhoof
Borean Tundra
Bronzebeard
Caelestrasz
Cairne
Cenarius
Dalaran
Dath’Remar
Dawnbringer
Doomhammer
Draenor
Dragonblight
Draka
Durotan
Duskwood
Echo Isles
Eitrigg
Eldre’Thalas
Elune
Eonar
Exodar
Fizzcrank
Galakrond
Garona
Garrosh
Ghostlands
Gilneas
Gnomeregan
Greymane
Grizzly Hills
Hellscream
Hydraxis
Hyjal
Icecrown
Kael’thas
Kargath
Khadgar
Khaz Modan
Khaz’goroth
Kilrogg
Kul Tiras
Lightbringer
Llane
Lothar
Madoran
Malfurion
Malygos
Medivh
Misha
Mok’Nathal
Moonrunner
Muradin
Nagrand
Nazgrel
Nesingwary
Nordrassil
Norgannon
Perenolde
Proudmoore
Quel’Thalas
Quel’dorei
Ravencrest
Rexxar
Runetotem
Saurfang
Sen’jin
Shadowsong
Shandris
Silvermoon
Skywall
Staghelm
Stormrage
Suramar
Tanaris
Terenas
Terokkar
Thrall
Thunderhorn
Turalyon
Uldaman
Uldum
Undermine
Uther
Vek’nilash
Velen
Whisperwind
Windrunner
Winterhoof
Ysera
Zul’jin

Click here to start over.

2 Likes

I noticed Caelestrasz is missing off the normal realm list?

8 Likes

Korialstrasz :frowning:

22 Likes

Yeah what the heck not popular enough I guess

Arathor is not listed anyone who played Might and Magic of arathor we would love to have you back

3 Likes

Dath’Remar is not listed either

11 Likes

Nagrand is not listed.

7 Likes

I was on the realm of Darrowmere (Which is not listed on the normal realms) My main is a level 120 gnome warlock (Alliance) There were a few players I would love to get back in contact with again. One player was named Stoutly and the other was named Loki spelled something along those lines. Loki was a hunter that loved PVP. I was never a PVP or an arena person. I never really cared to PVP and arena with anyone except him. He was teaching me all the ropes to becoming a better PVPer. Loki used to raid with me every once in awhile. He was a little moody at times, but I looked over it and enjoyed the good times we had together. Hopefully, he will see this and get back in contact with me again. Stoutly was a mage that was in Dragon Masters. I am not sure where he disappeared to, but I do miss playing with him. He would always run dungeons or raid with me usually. He was one of my partners in crime in World of Warcraft. Adorani and Cyndril was a couple of my favorites. Cyndril was a really good bear tank. I was in his and Adorani’s guild. I loved that guild very much and wished they still played. Cyndril has logged in a year or two ago, but I haven’t seen him since. I would love to find anyone else that I knew or who knew me from the late Icecrown days to early Cataclysm days.

1 Like

The realms you are mentioning did not exist in Classic, they were added later as Oceanic realms. The listed ones are the original realms when the game started.

1 Like

I’m almost certain I played on Scilla (US) during vanilla. Will this get added later or was that all a fever dream I had

1 Like

Ah Ok , thank you Milliee, I din’t start playing in the really early days of classic so wasn’t aware Caelestrasz didn’t exist :slight_smile:

Dath’Remar in the house! Where we at? Same character since day one.

5 Likes

Darrowmere existed in Vanilla.

To add, Anetheron is listed, which was not a launch realm.

Khaz’goroth & Aman’Thul were both Oceanic realms and they are listed.

I started playing between june and august of 07. This was when you could play for free for 10 days and even if you did pay you still had to make a new toon. I just made the same exact one all over again and though he’s a little behind the times now, I still have him.I don’t remember every one of the really awesome people that had all been veterans of this game before I even came asking questions and requesting help with the Deadmines, The Hogger, Morbent Fel and the like. I have close to maybe 10 people that I’ve wondered about and I could probably find them myself, but If there was an online roll call sheet that anyone could sign that was playing during whatever era, it would go far would it not? On Drenden server: Lianos, Xaxxon, Hospital, Gawain,Charnelthorn, Plummet, Silversprings. There are others. If I had the right parts I could access my old internal serial drives and pull some of my screen shots from between 07 and 2010 and I could probably gt those who i can see in my mind but i just cant get their names to sound quite right to me. I’ve never even typed all of those people out in the same sentence before. I think this can be a good thing once its all fleshed out

Played this toon, Tannarah, orc hunter, still playing but on Wyrmrest Accord, as Tannarah still :slight_smile:

Regardless, those players who started playing later into Vanilla, who ended up on realms which were added post-release, still would like to see who they may find from those old realms who may be coming back for Classic.

7 Likes

I don’t see Echo Isles on the list…

11 Likes

Please give us echo isles, I started on that realm in vanilla, thank you.

5 Likes