Medivh Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Medivh in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

5 Likes

I’ll start :slight_smile:

Pavel - Human - Paladin / Crutchfeld - Gnome - Warrior

Anyone from < Kingsguard > still around?

5 Likes

Thrisarill - Human - Warrior

I used to be one of the Main Tanks of < Blades of Destiny >, with players such as JoeBlack (Guild Leader / Human Rogue), Trias (NE Hunter), Soz (Human Warlock), Holydwarf / Blasphemy (Dwarf Priest), Freezado (Gnome Mage), Id (Dwarf Paladin) and Memo (Human Mage). I’m surprised that I could name so many!

We raided pretty hard core in both Vanilla and TBC. Hopefully, some of them see this!

3 Likes

Hello Blasphemy! Good to see you’re still around!

Main - Theldra of Lore/BoD/Kingsguard - Human priest
Alt - Thast - NE Rogue

2 Likes

Drogah
Dwarf Paladin
< Fury >

Definitely not playing Paladin this time around :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oh man I remember Fury! You guys were in the running’s for a lot of World Firsts, competing with Ascent’s World Firsts. I feel that was before any one even cared about the WF race.

3 Likes

Good to see BoD people again! A couple of us are gearing up to run together in classic. Hit me up if any of the old guard is interested!

-Bibbit BoD (Gnome Mage)

Orckilla - Human - Warrior

Castius, Muffy, Bblader, Shadowcat, Drewva, Alexia.

Ring of Wolves, Sworn Oath and Sularus oth Mithas, Restless Souls

I don’t play much anymore, i just hope that everyone has done well for themselves and that they are happy in life.

6 Likes

Acastus - Night Elf Druid

I hopped between a few guilds.
The Zhentarim, Sanctus Preliator, Variorum, Elite Muffin Crew, Blades of Destiny, Malicious

Fanthe - Night Elf Hunter - Fury

Nightaura - Night Elf - Druid

I was in Kingsguard as well.

Dullfrog Nightelf Rogue from Shadowed Fates

Looking for some old friends i lost track of hit me up!

Oh wow, I remember you. I think we used to do ZG/AQ20 pugs together a lot. There was a crew of us that would run them multiple times per week on alts, it was Jurarger(mage), his brother Nexlar(R14 rogue) and myself usually. They had a bunch of alts too, but I don’t remember their names.

Anyone from The Transcendent still around?

Krazy here, Dwarf Holy Paladin. And I was definitely part of those ZG/AQ20 runs with Jurager and Nexlar (logged in today and my Onyxia cloak was made by Nexlar!). I also had an alt mage I took on these runs as well.

I was with The Transcendent for the entirety of AQ40. Was an amazing feeling finally getting that C’thun kill.

Horde would probably remember me from pocket healing Mafus (R14 rogue) in BG’s during his grind.

1 Like

Hello!

I used to play on Medivh as a Night Elf hunter named Lonefox.

I don’t remember the name of my original first guild, but I do remember how I first joined! I ran Deadmines with a group of really nice folks, and that memory is one of my first really solid vanilla WoW moments I can remember.

Hah, yeah, I remember you. If I wasn’t on this hunter, then I was on my paladin Ruiner. I think I joined TT when you guys were in early AQ40. Were you still with TT when we were clearing Naxx? It’s been a long time and it’s hard to remember who all was on the roster around then.

Name: Thoracks / Human / Rogue

Guild: Casuals (I think),

Name of people: Xdeliverance, Cheell, Anduin, Lyude (lazy druid)

Caroline
Human Priest
<Fury>
ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ

3 Likes

Feirdon - Human Paladin - Blades of Destiny

Arrtemiss - NE Hunter (Main, constant PvP when not raiding)
Tankadrood - NE Treeler (made for backup in case healers were in short supply)

I don’t even remember much from those days. But man seeing some of these guild names and one or two character (Pavel is familiar for sure!) names is starting to spark some memory’s!