Whisperwind Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Whisperwind (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Thornehammer - Male Dwarf Warrior. I was a member of the clan Stature of the Gods. I stopped playing before burning Crusade. We swapped servers at one point in the guilds life. But I forget what server we went to.

Probably going to check out classic. Likely going to roll a PvP server this time around. Might not even end up on Alliance, not decided yet. If anyone that knows me wants to get in touch, feel free.

Edit: Adding some names in now that I have been thinking about it more. Arkamedius, Flerbert, Droglan, Firewall, Sendaar(sp?), Shord, Rasputin, Hisba, Xak, Jedasta. There are more! The names are starting to come back to me.

My Discord for any of you people want to hit me up. Molotov#0194

2 Likes

Chomsky - Male Gnome Warrior. I was a member of Aberration through most of Vanilla. I played through to the beginning of Cata and quit soon after.

Several members of Aberration are getting together to reform the guild on a PVE server, likely one on Central time.

Edit: We are rolling on the Pagel Server, alliance side.

3 Likes

Romillo was a human warlock.

Was in guilds like Grey Rangers and Divine Light. I forgot the others. Shout out to Ulmo NE Druid if you look at this.

Deadysolace, I was a F NE Rogue, in the guild Knights of Old. Just looking for some old buddies of mine, if you guys still exist or remember me.

Destar. To speak to the previous replies, I played with Thornehammer in SOTG and Arch Enemy and Chomsky in Aberration. I was also in Lyric. I suffered the honor grind to Rank 12 along with a storied history in world PVP.

We’ve got a good core group coming back to play in Classic. See you in game.

3 Likes

I played Kirdie, human paladin in Band of the Red Eye and later Prodigy. Would be cool to meet up with some old guildies. Looking to play horde side PVP this time around.

1 Like

Heimlick - NE Priest, Dargen - H Warrior. Looking for any who remember. Some names i can recall are…Tenspell, Chola, Nawga. Anyways hmu if you can remember. See you all in game!

Tryme - NE Rogue and I was in Letum Immortalis. Looking to see if we could get a group of us from that guild again to play. Had an amazing time with them and they were all good people!!

1 Like

Westcott, Gnome Mage in the guild Knight Templars

Hope to see some familiar faces.

Hi, I was Boros the Human Paladin, a member of ISCA Alliance. I was brought into the fold during the beta by [Slappy Squirrel on ISCA BBS], our Dwarf Paladin (who was also Axle the Human Warrior and Fergus the Dwarf Rogue, I believe). I remember playing regularly with Korthas the Human Priest, Neve the Human Paladin, Rumplestump the Gnome Rogue, Osethme the Night Elf Hunter, and Allahanastar the Night Elf Druid. (There was Nullina and Reviz and many more, these were just the ones I remember.) I moved Boros to a different server during Wrath and tried staying in the guild as a Death Knight, but people started leaving around that time and I didn’t like playing a DK so I eventually deleted him. I still play regularly, since the beta in 2004, and I’d love to play with some original ISCA players. Feel free to message me!

1 Like

I remember you I played a warrior named petejones and stdsareboe

Dejablue NE Feral tank druid.
Contact me via Battletag: Dejablue#1166

There are so many people I would love to say hi and chat with from vanilla and so many I don’t remember. Here’s a few: Jedasta, Deeznuts, Sheylynn, Agamemnon, Dibs, Nytedemon, Crimson, Kaphia, Shmeh, Plumpy, the whole family, Reedfly, Felony, and a hundred more :slight_smile:

Anyone from the guilds: Order of Atremis, Storm Talon, Absolute Sixty, Lethal Synergy, or Lethal Justice in vanilla and a couple others I forget.

Later in TBC (after a ton of us transferred to the Dalvengyr realm) I leveled with Morphz and would love to meet up, say hi, and chat with Wickedlex, Keikei, Symphonia/Selaenna, Crimson, and anyone from Prodigy/Dalvengyr again if you guys are playing Classic.

Cheers!

In case you forgot names :slight_smile:

Lethal Synergy
https://i.imgur.com/OHTpQ44.jpg

Absolute 60
https://i.imgur.com/q2Xqhah.jpg

Prodigy/BotRE
https://imgur.com/Nok1Cfa

4 Likes

Probably Dalvengyr, WW got free transfers there.

Zimeroski - Human Holy Paladin and 5 min buffer extraordinaire

I’m still here and still playing on Whisperwind. Although I switched my main to a DK named Reprise when WotLK released. I was a steady raider from Vanilla through Lich King, then life happened (Married, work, kid). Now I’m a filthy casual that gets dragged to raids on occasion.

I’ve been in Action Nine News now for 14 years and counting! Before that I was part of a small guild called Indifference, most of whom were from Europe and switched realms when it became available. And at launch an even smaller guild called Immortal Spirit, which was a spill over from a Super Group in City of Heroes the summer before launch.

I plan to play classic a bit to try it out. Most likely I will be the same class and name. Hit me up sometime!

2 Likes

Vanilla characters:
Samweller (Human Warrior)
Pickwick (Human Paladin)
Buzfuz (Dwarf Hunter)

I was originally in Oracle around launch, but later joined the fail-fest known as The PFJ. Bounced around with people coming and going from PFJ to a few other guilds (Lethal Synergy,Letum Immortalis) and eventually took a free transfer to Ravencrest during BC (and then came back to Whisperwind before Wrath).

Looking for the old PFJ crew - Talmara, Wumpus, Skeld, Jasen, Silan, Slithrick, others.

1 Like

Toysoldier (Paladin)
Mageofman (Mage obviously)

Was in Cereal Killers then went to Letum Immortalis.
When the server transfers to Dal was up, I transferred with quite a few guildies. I was in Aggro on Dal for awhile.

Hey Tryme!! I was talking with Croft a few days ago about the same thing.

2 Likes

Galtar Human Warrior DPS/Tank. Was in a variety of guilds in classic. If you raided I probably played with you at some point. already seeing a lot of familiar faces.

2 Likes

Yes, that was it! Thanks.

Stormham - Dwarf Paladin

Was in Band of the Red Eye / Prodigy from the beginning with my friend Ashy (NE Rogue) and after the server swap to Dalvengyr. Seeing a ton of familiar faces on here. Glad everyone is still around :slight_smile: .

1 Like