Stormrage Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Stormrage in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

anyone from But I’m a RAIDER coming back? would like to reconnect.
Avye- mage
Skylic -priest

Emen
Dwarven Rogue
Ale and Arms

1 Like

Looking for more members from Death Riders realm Stormrage. Magicwarrior was and still is the guild master…

kilgrath night elf hunter
d’ gentlemen
hunkpapa,

Anyone from Age of Redemption or even Punished…?

I was Ability, Night Elf Warrior and Avenging Night Elf Rogue.

We’ll be starting a guild TONIGHT, on Grobbulus (RPPvP) - Hit me up (Enforcer, Human warrior, or Azragard Human paladin (Thoradin from Stormrage)

Would be fun to catch up with some of you terrible people :wink:

1 Like

Fizzlewank Gnome Mage

Cant remember my guild name unfortunately, leveled through classic but didnt cap until tbc.

Xerexes Pull and Pray and Drink til you ain’t Ugly

Human Warrior Tank

Played this toon on this server since Vanilla, was in a great guild called Ignite. Never found a home like it since. Bestor and Fearednot were the GMs. Would love to ‘reignite’ those friendships!

2 Likes

Pegor, Human Paladin
member of Saoirse
Looking for Silvayne, Artega, Auria, Dahkvor (sp?)

1 Like

Murmur, night elf rogue
Punished / Circle of Assassins
Looking forward to some old school PVP in Classic. Any old Stormrage PVP’ers or guildies coming back?

3 Likes

We’re still here Kilgrath, but there hasn’t been much talk of playing classic again as a guild. Even the cadre of DG has been rather arcadian for the past expansion or two as many of us oldest of timers have been overtaken by the rigors of real life. If you have access to the game right now, I suggest contacting Triundi who has been the GM for quite a while now. She may have more on the official line on what plans the guild has for the future.

wasn’t your guild started in about 2008?
I remember it was started by a young lass of approx 14 yrs of age, she quit , and the guild had a name change to current name about that time period.
Im so old i cant recall her name though, anyhow, hope all is well and your guild continues to play.

1 Like

OLD FARTS CLUB, been around since early 2005, original GM and founder.
And like other posts, we ARE getting real OLD, lol
life has caught up to us all but we still have 980+ members to this day on Stormrage, Hopefully we shall start a guild again for the classic server, it is in discussion with our officers.
Enjoy all and happy hunting.

3 Likes

Ecthon Night Elf Hunter
Spiritan - priest
Solashlas - priest

irishclan
Flames of Fury

Pathagris
Human Warrior

Sharre
Human Mage

Looking to see if the following is coming back
Nachoman
Jknoxville
Skny

Cathalidor
Sacred Grounds

Any SG members coming back?? Miss my SG healers!

1 Like

60 NE Rogue - Xephious

Played in the guild AEsir and later trialed with Critical Mass. Mostly spent my time PVPing.

The only names I remember are Shirt, Talesavo, Cerridwyn (SP?) and Nyv

1 Like

WhiteWizzard, gnome mage from Valiant Souls
This character Babua once BC hit,

looking to see if any others from the guild are coming back

hi Peridot i remember you , i will try to make contact with Triundi as i still have my paladin on the server