Llane Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Llane in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

6 Likes

Played Alliance on Llane
Character: Zandeer (Warlock) and Zandrinn (Druid)
Guilds: Mystic Warfare, Ties That Bind, Pure Sin, and WoO.

Would be great to reconnect with anyone, but especially the old school raiding crew.

Can’t wait for classic

5 Likes

Character: Mastajag(Warrior) and Walemeroes(Warlock)
Guild: Rogues Gallery, Uber and others.

Just looking for old friends I haven’t spoken to in a long time.

Character: Zobby (Warlock), Hinfer (Druid), Vardeman (Warrior)
Guild: Different guilds through Vanilla and TBC. Late night raiding guilds in WOTLK. Soulz Society I remember.

Character: Exponick (mage)
Guild: WoO (Wizardz of Ozz)

Bumping Z’s post. Would be great to reconnect with the original 40.

3 Likes

Played Alliance on Llane
Character: Vlayde (Night Elf Warrior)
Guild: Ties That Bind

I was in Ties That Bind! I still remember the GM Ivorymoonwis and Dinkie, the gnome mage with the deepest voice ever lmao.
Still remember all the big guilds, Overwhelming Injustice, Rapture, For the Lose, Spirit of Yeti.

Played back in the day as Luminare of Irate Pirates. Hope to see a lot of familiar faces in Classic!

2 Likes

What up expo, when did you go gnome?

Canada’s best water vendor right here.

Character: Zukko (this character but without the accent, went thru some character swaps over the years)
Guild(s): Ties that Bind (BC) and Happy Guildmore (WOTLK)

Character: themob (pally)
Guild: waste of time

Curious to see where everyone ended up, especially the gm papasmurf

5 Likes

Hey! played Mortanis (Human Warlock) in Irate Pirates

Hi guys! I played Catamoonia (same character here lol). I remember Ties That Bind, Pandora’s Box (Wrath), and a couple of others that I can’t remember right now! Gonna be having the same name on classic coming up soon so hit me up if anything!!

Also gonna throw this out here. If anyone remembers Irishhellboy from the same guilds, that’s my dad so if you knew him, you probably knew me too lol

Dwarf hunter Lily, mostly pvp

3 Likes

Character was Darkenfire, a nightelf rogue
Played mostly with Rogues Gallery

2 Likes

Character: Ciagrim (warrior), Nemaria (hunter), Prey (paladin)
Guild: Black Dragon Dynasty, Brotherhood of the Llance, Wizardz of Ozz

Played tank for nearly 15 years at this point, MT for almost 7 of those, achieving server rank 3 Guild a handful of times, and always inches away from even more.
Already seeing names I recognize, which is amazing. Would be awesome to rekindle the relationships along side you guys.

1 more day! And the dream begins anew!!!

What’s up Ciagrim, any ideas on what server and faction you will be heading to?

You going to participate in the stress test tonight?

1 Like

Hey yo!
Nah, have no ideas as of yet… Was considering horde this time around, but I’d say it’s a 20% chance of actually happening. Alliance was my home, and probably will be till they turn the servers off.

I’ll check back here when it starts to see if anyone puts something together I’d like to be a part of. Pretty flexible for landing spot really.

Night elf hunter named Thalcynnas
sever Llane
guild Spirits in the night
those where the good old days i join in the middle when they added opening of the AH gates i rember the big battle and getting killed by them ?? elites in tanaris lol

Characters: Kylala (Druid), Crashena (Mage), Moonkie (Warlock), Alalyk (Hunter), Natalee (Rogue)

Guilds: Black Rook Hold (which I heard broke up at some point and split into Irate Pirates), We Chose The Blue Pill, Jersey Boys, Knight of the Nocturnal

1 Like