Muradin Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Muradin in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Siith - Human Paladin (Outcasts)
Anyone from that guild that might be coming back to classic hit me up.

1 Like

Enarra, Mage - Is Being Repressed.
Contact me to be added to our current group chat and any planning for Classic.

3 Likes

Nadria - Carpe Diem

Wonder if any of you are even still out there…

1 Like

Nitekat/Wildheals - Guardian Angels

Anyone that’s going to play classic let me know :smile:

I used to played a immature hellion hunter DarthJe, or DarthEj. I was in the guild old at heart.
I will probably use the name lamorak or gereth. Playing a hunter for sure, but would like to toucj base with anyone. V

Torkson- NE Hunter(Honestly forget guild names)

1 Like

Diamondeye- Night Elf Priest, Emerald Guardians (I think I have the guild name right, it’s been a long time :neutral_face:

nice my old guild name

add me lets start this guild again!

Celticlord / Phantasmel - Guilds - Unorthodox/Imperium/Suns of Argus/

Human Paladin / Feral Combat Druid (cat)

I will be Guild Mastering/Raid leading in classic wow.

Yukimaru - Was in Kindred, Outcasts, and FUBAR. Hope you are doing well Mossimo.

1 Like

Needlez - Raided with Vanguard and I was a Dwarf Warrior. I also had a Dwarf Paladin named Bricktop. Barathne, Wraith, Xer, Llaphius, Thunderelf, Destroyerr, Charmaine, Runethia were a few of the names I remember.

I was in that guild but not in vanilla. A little after. Hauntineer was my name

Infinityj / Diruo - Ignite - V3 - IBR, I think I played with some others as well. my memory isn’t that great I guess.

Feles (Felinae) - NE Druid - Hush

Previous Carpe Diem player here.

1 Like

I was in hush as well - And Grandeur

Those guild names bring back some memories. I raided in Cardboard Tube Samurai before Vanguard.

I played: Nitestrike, Nitecore, TianZi, Triella, Shion… And some other character names I’ve forgotten.

Raided with Hush on Prudmoore/Muradin and Heist on Cenarius.

No idea if I’ll be playing WoW/Classic at all, but figured I’d post since at least I’m still around even if I haven’t logged in for years.