Kul Tiras Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Kul Tiras in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes

I played alliance during vanillia here. My name was Fatalhealer. I was part of the guilds resurgence, broken empire and uthers champions. I was a dwarf priest and played with some RL friends svtpiranha, quickdeath and thetank. I also played a lot with the priest Sabrina (thanks for the help with the staff) Rump, Fuzionnomad. I remember a bunch of the guys from malevolence. Who all is still around?

Shinchewer? Morguant? The only names I recall from this server. Hope I bump into you guys again!

2 Likes

Character Name: Llune
Race: Night Elf
Class: Priest
Level: 60
Guild: Shinobi (GM here)

Was hoping to reconnect with some of my old guildies. Hi Tomaz & Zamot! Also looking to reconnect with a mage buddy and a hunter buddy who were the class leads in my guild at the time.

1 Like

Kandi - Malevolence, i was a female human mage.

I played with the guild leader Demandrid.

1 Like

I played a human rogue named Llehctim. I never made it to 60 but I was in a guild that was super friendly. There was a guy named Malfurion with special characters on the u I believe. Him and his gf played actively. You two actually introduced me to Rammstein via the Grim Path of Blood video. This is a total long shot but I’d love to reconnect and just say thanks for being kind to me when I was just a noob.

Played a human Paladin named Silvehammer. I was in a guild called Chosen Chaos for a while then Malevolence for the last half of vanilla. I remember a human warrior Killamatt I think was his name. We played together a good bit.

Bamili dwarf Hunter. Was on a guild called knights of the dawn I believe

Where is the one they called fuzzy… I used to play on KT in vanilla as a paladin named Ramrod

Ah Demandrid the Scarab Lord that name brings back memories. I remember you too Kandi there was Antihero and Zanetsu too. I wonder how many still play or will be coming back for classic.

My name is Zamot…I’ve been a WoW addict since 2004…

But really, I am Grand Marshal Zamot (warrior) and my wife Tomaz (warlock) and I played a ton and are looking for anyone from the olden days.

Druidem - Lvl 26 Night Elf Rogue - Can’t recall the guild I was in but I didn’t make it very far, I had a lot of level 20s here. Always ran dm a lot.

Whoa! Actually see a few names I kind of recognize from back then.
My name was Kaitos, I was a Warrior that tanked for Resurgence, Uthers Champions, and later in the BC for Developers.
So many good times, was friends with Adius, Heie, Sparkykgb, Fuzionnomad, Kamaladys and so many more but it’s been many years!

1 Like

Oh hey! I remember you!

Barther, Human, Priest
Played in a number of guilds, Lexington, NightMare, Hand of the Valar, The Oroborus

Veedube, Dwarf, Warrior
Played in a couple guilds The Varden, Odyssey, Night Crusaders

Ohai, World renowned, 29 twink
Dynasty, DetoX

Hi Kul Tiras pals!

Puncture here, NE Female Druid. Feral/Resto

I did a lot of PvP and raided with Broken Empire.

Recognize a lot of names already, this is awesome! Used have good battles with Chillax and Overpowered in Alterac Valley (Undead Mage and Undead SP). Used to pal around with a few others: Evowen (NE Female Druid from Mal) and of course some of the BE team!

• Characters: Retemirable (NE bear tank), Bluemeanie (fire mage)
  • Guild: Brachial Plexus (GM here)
  • Others: I remember Erynmishy…
    We were mostly a BC guild, but we’re still counting it!

Name: Tremoradorus
Level: 60
Class: Mage
Race: Human
Guild: Resurgence

Random Information: I was apart of Resurgence’s first Ragnaros kill. I also donated a bunch of Arcanite Bars to our Main Tank before I stopped playing, so he could work towards Thunderfury (I believe his name was Malitas or something like that). My brother was apart of Broken Empire guild (they were doing AQ40 by the time we both stopped playing).

Do you remember a warrior named Emblazon or a mage named Tremoradorus?

Hey Zamot/Tomaz! My Shinobi peeps!