Lothar Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Lothar in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Looking for GLOBAL ARMY or MIGHT members from First Year. Name is Mutiny, was a Gnome Warlock.

@Shibby
@xnails
@Dryone

2 Likes

I can’t remember the guild name, but the Guild Leader was Elway. My character name was Delmira and I was a human priest.

2 Likes

I was in Globar Army Alliance. Was mostly a casual but I think i even did a little MC and AQ 20. I played a hunter called Ionwu. :slight_smile:

Also, anyone from the Bit Players checking this out? I still play with the Razak/Rasak brothers. and also if anyone remeber Skarz, he doesn’t play anymore.

4 Likes

I am the Ulf who was.
I am the Ulf who is.
I am the Ulf who will be.

Warcraft was the beginning of the story, and WoW 04’ the middle of the story, and WoW-Present the end of the story that creates the next great story.

In your heat, you know what Ulf says is true.

Ulfvaðirsen - Hunter, Lothar 04 to present. (well technically friends and family Beta but who’s counting that… and then well there was that time on Dunemaul but… we don’t talk about that)

2 Likes

Allisonn, NE Rogue

Honestly can’t remember which guilds I was in back then but doesn’t hurt to throw a name up. Raided a little MC, AQ20, and ZG, downed Ony quite a few times, filling out PUG spots occasionally as well. Spent a lot of time in AV.

Used to play with some chill people like Magnumwizard and Bantris(s?). I also remember this great lady who played a rogue who was named Beatrix I think. I was buddies with a warrior in The Bit Players for a while but his name escapes me.

Plan on coming back for that nice slow pace of accomplishment.

Boethius, Human Priest from - Intrepid Exiles

Looking for Hallas, Supraboy,

I’m just wondering if Jwise is still AFK in that same spot in IF. Please advise.

8 Likes

Avek,
NE Hunter
Guild was Kindred Chaos.

3 Likes

Cartham, NE Hunter

First guild was Gathering Storm with friends that made the switch from an lpMud.

1 Like

Bulmunk, dwarf paladin.

Sacred and might.

Looking for anyone who I ran with regularly in PvP.

Can’t believe anybody still remembers us. That guild was run by my husband (human warlock, Bloodthorn) and me!

Flu, Dwarf, Hunter

Might

Looking for any old guild mates, people I did pvp with, and friends from other guilds especially Black Watch. Zuggzugg (Zugger) please be out there somewhere.

If you have not seen the vanillafriends website check it out. It helps finding old friends.

Can confirm, still AFK in the same spot.

I remember you :+1:

Curious if anyone from Blessing will show up.

Human Fire Mage - Part of Blessing C’Thun Kill

Looking for Dantemagnum, Varalt, Isylia, etc.

Aemilia. Human Fire Mage. Played from 2005-2007

Was in Eternal Light, Operation Meat Shield, and Unified Order

If Anquillious/Shadowline (by some miracle) still plays, I’d be happy to reconnect. You helped me out when I started playing the game and helped make this game great.

I’m fine with just playing with anybody from my former guild

EDIT: Adding names of people I have played with, in case they’re still online. Will add more as names return to memory

Caracie
Kalika
Ithaka
Rootmanius
Wrynn
Arrgus
Mig
Stevo

3 Likes

I played a male night elf rogue named Dartu. I was apart of the guild Order of the Knights Templar. Friends that might recognize me are snoogens and Lusinda

Resto Druid - Kalyana was (still is) my Main… Probably most fondly remember the Days Of Underscore - especially toward the end of Vanilla going into BC - TBC. Raided with a few other guilds as well.

Glad to see some familiar names pop up here from back then :slight_smile:

Glauren - NE Hunter

I was in a few different guilds, I think my first was Global Army Alliance. Was definitely in Sacred Flame and Mark of Chaos. Used to play with a guy named Will and a paladin named Toothbrush a lot.

I’m still playing Glauren, in BFA, btw.