Ysera Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Ysera (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Gorilla, human rogue

I was the raid leader for Unleashed in vanilla and the beginning of BC. I remember Therion, our MT, and Minimage, our beloved guild leader. I can recall very little else, but if there is anybody from Unleashed still around, it’d be cool to see where people are at.

Hello Ysera, I played my Night Elf Resto Druid Chiodo here in the later days of Vanilla and Burning Crusade. I was GM of the raiding guild Eminent. Looking forward to playing Classic! Any of my old friends still around?

Unleashed is still around, mostly. I think the guild leader has changed a few times since then. A friend of mine, Aldoric has been in the guild since early vanilla.

Ignatius, prot paladin. Was in Lunacy, RWC, Ascendent, Eternal Force and Forbearance

Aethyria, night elf priest. I was in Empyrean since the start until into BC.

1 Like

Warstar here. Ran Reckoning, then joined Magister Verois Sum and left just as fast. Eventually joined Deadly Intent and was there well into Panda. I’m still on Ysera in Normal WoW in Serentiy.

I don’t really know if I’ll find time for Classic but if someone pops up who was there long ago, maybe I’ll hop in! I started in 11/2006, so I remember this version of the game really well…

1 Like

I think I was in Unleashed around that time…

Faloon, Night Elf hunter. Was best friends with Lavawalker and Baulto.

1 Like

Anyone from Axion still around? Wasn’t the most well liked guild on the server, but some of us were alright.

I played Dynus, a human warlock.

Yoijimbo (tauren druid–and Lyrabelacqua (troll hunter)). Several guilds. Was initially on Alliance in Vanilla but transferred maybe 2006 to Horde. Wasn’t there a website where you could look up your previous guilds and then-members?

Visenya, human Priest.

I was in a few guilds over the years: The Jaded, Endless, and Lunacy. Hoping a few of the old guildmates are coming back for Classic.

Manelven/Ateran here from guild Requiem, Rochambeau World Champs
or maybe you might remember Reality since that was my Shaman in BC

I think I remember you Visenya and you too Ignatius

Gimlisbro here i originally joined wow on this server in the guild “Mercenaries of the Elite”

the members i mostly remember is Aede and Omegaprime.

Bryant - was on Ysera from classic to mop.

1 Like

Flamingarrow, Night Elf, Hunter
The guild changed names a bit, but wound up as Apex of War
Cidemo, Lucidity, Grace, etc.

Anko the Great, Human Mage. Warstar, Yojimbo, Vis, Dynus what is up long time no see! I badgered quite a few Ysera vanilla peeps into rolling on Pagle Alliance. I would love to see you guys around. I’ll contact you guys so you can see if you want to reconnect with any of them.

2 Likes

Gorilla!! I’ll be back too…how are you doing buddy??

1 Like

Bearvark, druid ran with Dawn of the Rebellion (DOTR) mostly during WOTLK. Is anyone coming back for classic?

Hey man! I’m not sure I’ll be back, but it’s nice to see some people around! :slight_smile:

1 Like