Azjol-Nerub Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Azjol-Nerub (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

3 Likes

I was Lexani night elf priest 44 max and Lazer night elf druid 20s. I remember 2 things. One the druid i leveled with was noobmeister and a gnome gave my beggar lowbie mage my first gold in sw. Its been a long time for me. I then went horde on trollbane in bc. All my other memories are mixed u in my most played expansion bc.

Cheater
Gnome warrior

But I don’t want to play with any of you.

5 Likes

Stormcleaver
Night Elf Druid
I do not remember what alliance, I want to say omicron persei 8 or something like that. I seem to remember starrie, and garly. I am doubtful on the exact spelling of those two above. I remember meeting some of you outside of ZF, I badly healed a run (was my first ever dungeon).

I played with a lot of people I met in Vanilla, mostly during tBC.

I played Classic in a guild called Dragon Warriors of Light for a couple of years on Azjol. Wonder if any of you all are coming back. Played as Spankster and Condar.

4 Likes

Xannon
NE Druid
Titans & Honor Us

1 Like

Athanagild - Night Elf Rogue
Abnerces - Gnome Mage

Was in Operation EndGame (OEG) and Bellatorius

2 Likes

OEG… damn that brings back memories. My buddy Zangarr - NE Hunter used to raid with yall. I still talk to him a few times a week

I was a mage named Corruption in a guild called Blackheart Syndicate initially - with my boys Defile and Zangarr

Looking for Dan, Sheg, Hulksterx (pally) - Kimchi (NE druid)

(Hulk if you’re reading this, check ur shoes)

Nesser, night elf rogue in Epiphany. Any of you people still around?!!

1 Like

Twinmoons, Night Elf Priestess. Would talk about my uncle a lot. Made really good friends with these two guys Throot and Aremir. We didn’t have a guild, or at least I didn’t, but we would run dungeons together pretty regularly as a Heal/ Tank/ DPS trio, making it incredibly fast to find the last two DPSers we would need for our runs. We mostly just did quests and explored though, and I vividly remember climbing on a tree limb, falling off of Teldrassil, and ending up in “Heaven,” where we spent a good chunk of time trying to find out how to get back. I went Horde after you guys disappeared, but I’ve never forgotten either of you- I continued playing because of you both, and even though I play Horde on every other realm including my now-main, Azjol-Nerub will always have my Alliance characters. I miss you two, please come back and find me.

Name : Oozone 60 hunter
Race : Dwarf
looking for my old guild leader and mentor and guild buddies
Ranger, Mame if you see this Holla at me

1 Like

This is my OG character from 13 years ago. Same name, race and faction. So many memories. I had some out of country friends. Let me know if you remeber your old gnome pal Archamedes.

1 Like

Corevenis - Dwarf Warrior

Epiphany is still around!

I played a dwarf hunter named Keon, but I’ve since switched servers a few times. I was like 8 years old when I started wow in about 2005 and was incredibly annoying and obnoxious back then.

I was good friends with a paladin and a warrior, both humans if I remembered correctly. The paladin was named typhos and the warrior was named typhoroon or typhooron (or typooron, something like that). They said they were brothers IRL and typhos was the older one. I haven’t seen these two in many years and it would be nice to catch up.

I was also frenemies of sorts with a dude named Dartt, who was a night elf hunter.

PSSSS Dartt: I wound up taking Wilson the worm to northrend as my hunter pet (Grover lived in the stable), but I ended up using the ooze and ghost hydra that were briefly and unintentionally available because they were awesome and no one else had them.

I currently play vipe (human warlock) on proudmoore and my main horde characters are Kuep, torps and spammnmmnmmy on zul’jin

Lemme know if you can find any of these people for me?

Osyris - NE Hunter. I was in the guild Defenders of Eternity which is where I met most of my friends, but my very first guild was called Ashen Shade.

Anyone from DOE still around?

1 Like

I totally don’t remember you at all… Not one bit.

/Wave Athana

Boy, Zangarr… That brings memories. Tell him Shadowx said hi. I was a Human Warlock in Operation Endgame. Character later got re-named to Rillan.

1 Like

Sometimes, dead is better.

1 Like