Dalaran Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Dalaran (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

1 Like

I used to play a warrior named Hephaistos and a dwarf priest named Ultanos.

My guilds were Might and Magic, The Windriders and one more I can’t recall.

My brother used to play a gnome warlock named Drixi.

Hopefully I reconnect with old friends.

3 Likes

Any Heart of Redemption or Sacred vow folks around?

3 Likes

I played a Night Elf warrior named Elfguard.
I raided briefly with [Heroes of the Command], then with [Legion of Grace], and towards the end of vanilla with [Eminence]

Hoping to reconnect with old friends! (Claudio, Theghio, Elitedave & co. and many others who I can’t recall at the moment)

Discord: Ulthric#4694
Battlenet: Ulthric#1926

Edit - I’ll be rolling Alliance on Herod PvP!

5 Likes

Anyone remember good old Fatsopuff the dwarf priest from the guild Moment of Silence? I was also Fatso the Night elf warrior.

8 Likes

Yup, I do remember you. As a dwarf priest myself (Ultanos), I looked up to you since you were in MoS and you were always well geared. I don’t remember the name of the super geared warlock in MoS that was always mounting next to the back. I must have inspected him 100s times! Good memories pal

1 Like

I played a NE warrior Jimmyjd alongside my dad Kurganjd. We both raided in Spartans for a long while. Hard to believe i was 9 years old back then. It’s a bit of a stretch, but maybe someone out there will remember us

I was Elyria, Human Paladin, guild leader of The Crimson Hammer.

I’m hoping to find my long lost second-in-command, Orwen the Human Rogue.

Some friends, family, and I are going to be firing up a new Alliance guild for Classic, and we’d love to have you join us!

I was Opalira Night Elf Warrior from Alliance in Defiance and Obscured Reasoning.

Also played regularly with Australian time zone players using a Paladin Gdog and a Rogue Kuros.

I am also in contact regularly with Rigsid (gnome warlock) and Ellesime (NE druid) who were officers in OR and Shadra (NE Priest).

Not sure if I am playing classic yet.

4 Likes

Duninn, Dwarf Rogue, guild was Fusion. Just seeing if anyone returning. Only remember a few names like Wrxsti, Peculiar, Zythin, and dont remember his character name but he was Mr. Yaeger, guy was cool.

2 Likes

Ornoku, paladin, Gaia, on the server Dalaran PVE. We’ve all kept playing games together throughout the years. If you want to hop in our discord or get in contact with us add my battle.net Propaniac#11140

7 Likes

Played a NE Hunter Fincanne back in the day was in MoS, Black Dragon Elite, Phoenix Royal Guard, that I can remember. Played regularly with my brother Alacrity also a NE hunter that was in Might and Magic, and PRG. Before he swapped to horde and played Queequeg the Orc Shaman in Unleashed.

2 Likes

I played (and still play on another server now) a night elf rogue named Reinminer. I believe the first guild I was a member of was “Assassins of Shadow” it was switched to “The Gang”. I have a bad memory, I don’t remember people well but I do hope to find anyone that remembers me!

2 Likes

I think I was in that guild briefly, Fatso is a familiar name xD

I was Grimant, dwarf warrior on SWAT. Dalaran launch guild. I remember guildies such as Nacufi, Wildmage, Wizzap, Iornhawk, Yojimmbo, and Dafydd. If any of you guys are still in game, ping me. My gamertag is Intelligoth#1994

1 Like

I still play on Dalaran when I have a sub to retail.

I played mostly on Dalaran as Dex - Paladin and Rianna - Druid.

Hey all. Vanessa NE priest here. Was in SWAT for a couple months before the breakup. Moved with a few to Ascendance (believe that was the name. Memory fails me). Then became an inactive member of Gaia.

Did you know a NE warrior name windwalker i know a hunter name fin he play with his whole family.His was herber a guild leader

2 Likes

Hi! I played as Vicious in the Spartans! Good memories on Dalaran!

swapped that name to Horde and a Nightborne few months ago, but don’t really play much anymore.

I’m looking for anyone that used to play in Clatto Verato Nicto, or Legion of Grace towards the end of Vanilla.

:slight_smile:

1 Like