Alliance Normal Realms

I have no idea what realm I played on, that was too long ago. I played a Hunter named PaleRider and a mage named Shemp.

Nagrand please!

5 Likes

Baelgun is not on this list. Guildmates started playing in 2005-06.

3 Likes

Where my Echo Isle boys at? :thinking:

6 Likes

I am also looking for Nagrand, though looking for Alliance on Nagrand lol

3 Likes

Agreed, I played Nagrand during some of Vanilla and most of BC/WotLK

3 Likes

Was the Shandris server not around yet, could of sworn it launched before BC

6 Likes

Korialstrasz/Alliance:

Call out to players from CHAOS, Supernus Facultas, Pugged, and Killing Spree.

Looking to roll horde this time around, thinking pvp server. Casual approach, want to enjoy each zone. will look at raiding when the time comes, the raids aren’t going anywhere. Play what you want, don’t feel like you have to min/max. want to capture that magic we all felt. Excited to hear from you guys.

Any way we can get an Arygos server thread on here from the years (give or take) 2008-2012, or just an Arygos thread at all

2 Likes

Korialstrasz here. Played a female paladin named Seraphim (there was another player with the same name but had a special character, mine didnt). Was part of the elois day guild with skullhumper and syland.

There was also a male nelf hunter i played with alot in bc but i cant remember their name…but he did help me get the orb of transmutation from dire maul.

Fenris…where’s Fenris?

3 Likes

yep im looking for the same one

Played on Korialstrasz back then. Started out alliance as a dwarf hunter named Ryuusei in a little guild called Saints and Sinners. Met some really great people that got me hooked on the game.

Dath Remar. Same Character since I started in Oct 2006 but the name has changed, I was originally Naroc. Guilds were The Human Experience, Cellar Door and Hypothermia to name a few :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Missing Shandris server? I could have sworn I was playing on that months before B.C. was released. Not 100% sure if that counts as the Classic original WoW or not though. I would really love to meet the people I use to play with in those days. It has been many years and I lost touch with everyone. My toon was Tantalys and I was a Druid Night Elf.

3 Likes

I thought the same. Looked it up and Arathor wasn’t released until 4 days before BC came out. I thought I played before BC actually came out but I think I may be wrong because my first character was a Druid on Arathor.

Nubris from Dath’Remar was GM of Horde Mungerers and joined Fey Mec before TBC, changed name and now Dwarf.

2 Likes

I really think the first Realm I played on was ‘Mok Nathal’. I could be mistaken. Toon then was Gnome Fire Mage named Decant. (was a randomized name even I think haha)

1 Like

hi I played on Misha I can’t remember the original realm name . I played raigmore, mage ; learmonth , paladin; tarlog warlock.

Neither is Arathor :*(

1 Like