Windrunner Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Windrunner (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes

Hello Windrunner,

Yemic here, human warlock from Forlorn Legacy during vanilla through BC. My original account is long since gone but I have played live off and on. I am looking to reconnect with anyone from FL or others that I knew that plan to roll on a classic PVE realm. I cannot play anywhere near as hardcore as back in the day but will be going hard to 60. Would be nice to see some old ghosts.

5 Likes

Hello Windrunner!

I primarily played with RageQuit back in the day. A lot of friends from there. Shoutout to Forlorn Legacy as well! Would love to see what everyone is up to and if anyone is coming back. Valex was my original character, but she has undergone some extensive remodeling :wink:

3 Likes

Hey Windrunner,

Looking for old members of “Elders of Atlantia”. Anyone still out there?

1 Like

Hello Windrunner.

Used to be part of RageQuit many moons ago. Still kept the same character alive, albeit very much in a solo manner these days.
Good to see you around Valex! I remember you too Yemic.
Intend to play classic but the time I can put into the game these days is so vastly different from 14 years ago. If only we could pick up where we left off right? But would love to tag along with some old friends either way.
Will check back here once realm lists are announced to see where you are all planning on playing. /rQ

3 Likes

Hello Windrunner,
I was “Nitesmoke” the human pally. I remember a few ppl, but it’s been so long. Hit me up!

2 Likes

I recognize your names. I was that classic noob nelf hunter Xxempire on Exiled Crusaders

1 Like

Hello Windrunner,

I’m not the most social of folks but I thought I’d throw out a line anyway. Arlie is my original warrior. I was also sometimes a druid named Pyrrhus. In the vanilla days I ran with Sentinel Combine, Alterac Valley Trading Co, and rode on coattails in Forlorn Legacy.

Not much time to play these days and upcoming events make it likely I’ll have even less but I’d still like to check out classic and see if I can make it to 60.

3 Likes

Yemic! I remember you!

Duinan here, human mage from Forlorn Legacy. Was there for Rag and Nef back in the day!

Been playing BFA and enjoying it, but also not looking to raid on a schedule in classic!

3 Likes

Hello Windrunner, I played my Night Elf Resto Druid Chiodo here early on in Vanilla and was in Ensis Dei and several other guilds before relocating with free server transfers. Looking forward to playing Classic! Any of my old friends still around?

1 Like

Hello! I played as Gwidava, a NE Druid. I ran in a few guilds - Alterac Valley Trade Co, Clarion Call, and several others. Would love to reconnect!

2 Likes

Hello! I played as Galaras NE Rogue on Windrunner from 05 - 07 with Exiled Crusaders, The Insidious Army, Apotheosis, and Dreamwhisper looking to reconnect with any ole pals who are planning on playing classic.

2 Likes

Hey Windrunner,

Martem here, human mage from Order of the Alliance. I’m going to be playing again with a few others from OOTA and Happy Hour.

Eielwind - Night Elf Warrior
Speedyjosh - Human Mage
Czechowicz - Human Pally

We will most likely be rolling on an alliance PvP server.

4 Likes

Hello Yemic and the rest of Windrunner!

These days I go by Elle but back in the day I was know as Malosa the Human Warlock and later as Buena the Night Elf Druid.

(Yeah, the same guy that used to make the old FL kill videos)

I started out as a raider in Order if the Alliance under Khatsalano and ended as an officer in Forlorn Legacy under Shantrel.

Let’s see here… I’d be interested in connecting with MOST Forlorn and Order members. In particular I’d like to reconnect with Orblight, Dig, Thorin, Cev, Vincent, Browngiant and Agarious. Even you, Yemic. :wink:

7 Likes

Hey everyone Back then I was named Lannor a Human rogue and I ran a guild with my buddy Dalendry called" Legion Of The Sword" very casual guild that did raids and lots of events like dueling cage matches in Gadgeztan lol. I believe at one point we had 300 members! would love to meet up again if anyone remembers.

1 Like

Valken here from Windrunner. Alliance rogue in Forlorn Legacy Guild. If anyone remembers me or my priest healer friend (Cerenis, also in Forlorn Legacy) then give me a shout!

3 Likes

Davedudex (Dwarf warrior) was the character I used to play on in classic. Raided with Dreamwhisper and Order of the Alliance back in the day.

1 Like

Hey windrunner
Andlewy night elf holy priest
Guild Clan pooh
Hey guy hope to see some of you guys back for classic. We owned every raid and clear 6 bosses in Nax 4th best guild on the sever all Aussie guild

1 Like

If you remember the ducktails Hewy Dewy Andlewy we all looked the same

1 Like

Hey.

Kera/Saturnina/Tinymight from Dragon Knights (who moved to Rexxar), APEX, Reciprocity and my personal friends and family guild no one gives a sh about, Per Ardua ad Astra.

Would be down to play with anyone really, don’t really care much. Pretty much running solo these days.

1 Like