Aman'Thul Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Aman’Thul (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

My character was called Helpsalot the Human Warlock.

My guild used to be Chaotic Fury. I had a lot of friends in the guild at the time but we disbanded sometime before TBC as the guild leader went to join a guild called The knights who say nee.

The one person I hope to reconnect with is Nightninja. He used to be the one friend I’d play with in the guild no matter what. He had a relationship with some other guildie (can’t remember name) but overall, I remembered his name in particular.

2 Likes

My Character was called Moohaha i was a Night Elf Priest. Looking for people who used to know me and also looking for new people :smiley: . Cannot for the life of me remember the guild i was in but i remember Altarex and Madleb.
Guilds
Gnomish Special Forces
Bound By Heritage

Darkreviver - Night Elf Priest

Are there any members of the old guild The Dragon Knights (or was it <TDK>) from 2005/06 here? I remember a few of the raider’s names (Fidet/Fiddet, Heavensheals).

^

This char

I bet no one remembers me. :smiley:

1 Like

Main was a Night Elf Hunter called Blackbow
Main Alt was Human Warlock called Shesalock
Other Alt’s Human Rogue called NevaSenMeCumN
Gnome Mage called ShortPug
Human Warrior called ShesaBank
Night Elf Druid called ShesaPolar
Human Priest called Heely
Human ShesMyPally
Guild from memory was “Conclave of Light”
Fellow member’s I remember are Starlighte & Barrow.

Grumblebonez / Vegi here, from Noctis Erus, Looking for anyone else from NE, or Capsize’s crazy ZGT pug groups

People I’m trying to get a hold of include:
Azoris
Catalept
Monskii
Oxissitic
Phim
Saphaa
Shodan
Soan
Tenta
Tidecaller
Tsunadie
Vahl
Xavian
Bedsheets / Nastygnome / Kwade
Candd
Darkangel
Glan
Missbehaving
Rhomphaia
Nanokart
Aurn
Mitsuki
Lilah
Motion
Voidpriest
Stormfury
Seiru
Kalistouch

People I still keep in contact with if anyone’s looking for a hook up:
Cellar
Dreadhand
Dsio
ElrondXX
Fozby
Fuggle
Kaine
Kryptor / Supesy
Mayia
Picto
Psyc
Raikiri
Sahasraka
Silvaras
Skylur
Trakor
Auchioane
Capsize
Haxiom
Muzztang

5 Likes

Hi i was noob NE druid named Exsoldier.

Mitsuki, or Mits, here. Former Alliance Warrior.

I was in Noctis Erus, TBA and some other guilds.

Will likely be playing Horde on Arugal at release. Can’t wait!

Add me :slight_smile:
Battle net: Nethergon#6557

Mitsuki here.

Battle net: Nethergon#6557

Hihi, Mayia/Rahsia here i still have my old toon Rahsia if you need to throw me a hello, i’m still debating horde or alliance on the pvp realm.

Raikiri here, formerly of Noctis Erus. More of a Burning Crusade-related post since that’s when I was on AT, but I’ll go for the shameless plug anyway.

I’ll be coming out of retirement to once again neglect my family and help Make Azeroth Great Again.

I’ll be running with a fair few friends from Classic (and otherwise) on Arugal (Aussie PVP). Hit me up on Critmang#6605 if you want to come join, or just want to catch up!

Same as character I’m posting on. I remember the names:

Barbarune
Chrios
Buxlock
Lairta
and probably many more I’m forgetting.

Was in Mischief Makers Inc for a while.

Character: Boneclinkz/Blesed
Guild: Warmachine

Just thought i would post in case any of you are still floating around. Was a member from mid TBC to WotLK.

I played H, not A. But I was close to a few guildies in NotSteamboat in early TBC so I figured this was probably the place to ask. Looking to find DeniedAccess in particular, if anyone kept touch with him.

Coralyn/Feinna, rogue. Fallingreign/Cora, holy priest. Was mostly in Chairman of the Horde on A’T, then a terrible guild called Entranced. Hopped to Caelestrasz when it opened, joined The Late Shift and raided through BT with them.

• Character name / Race / Class
    Belisarius, Human, Paladin
  • Guild:
    Dynasty
  • Character names of other player’s you’re hoping to connect with:
    Yeshy
    Felibeli
    Holyman
    Gnono
    Piledrive
2 Likes

I was in Noctis Erus through most of Molten Core, i remember Kaine being our MT. I was a NE hunter called Khaill.

I used to farm LBRS trash with another hunter in the guild called Carnage. Some of my fondest memories lol.

Wondering if anyone from Dissent are still around? I am talking TBC tho, not sure if they were around in Vanilla. Great raiding times in Dissent On Aman’Thul and Saurfang when we al xferred.

Pawn /Pawnus
Arbul
Are just to name a few. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi guys, I use to pay back in vanilla with Hand Of Azeroth guild.
I’m looking for anyone who was a member, Nable/Rabel/Dabel & myself are hoping to get the guild going again for a mad nostalgic kick.
I’m currently contactable via btag; case#11430.

1 Like

I was in NE as a filthy casual back in the day , friends with missbehaving , but have since lost contact
used to play frost mage called kassan in vanilla