Runetotem Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Runetotem in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Any of the old Angels of Warsong crew out there? You may remember me as Deathcab

Any Apocalyptic Knights looking to reconnect. Sinhammer’s making a guild called Blackrock Candy Co.
discord.gg/AEvrAdr

Signed
Sinhammer/Sinyou
Malrem/CrazyCoconut
Kida/Ascension
Daer/Cathiel

Was in Heroes of Eternia, Hotel California, Peace keepers. I know I am forgetting a guild. I did not have all three in the same guild at once at the time.

Character names would be: Sandrys (gnome lock), Kuroma (NE priest) or Saunter (human mage)

Chareon, Human Warlock I was in Irrelevant and Invictus.

Mummers - gnome mage - original guild was grey fox den, cant remember my subsequent guild (i’m old, lol)

I was in a guild called Peace Keepers from classic all the way through Cataclysm. I went by the names Onizuka, then Nymbus, and then Castles.

I currently play on Dalaran as a monk named Mistysteps. If anyone recognizes me, feel free to send me a message.

3 Likes

I was a former member of the Peace Keepers guild. I was mainly a Night Elf Resto Druid that went by Kedae. I currently have many characters on Aerie Peak.

I was in two guilds on this server on my dwarf rogue named Lobby.

Guilds:
Fury
Prestige

Looking for any of the old crew out there!

2 Likes

was the guild I was a member of. Amazing people and a fantastic team. Please if anyone is still about and wants to regroup up for the new Classic launch, let me know!

Looking for people who once was in the guild ‘Legion Unleashed’ or Valiant Knights.

I am hoping to find anyone who might have been a part of the Steel Dragons when it was an Alliance-side guild on Runetotem. You’ll probably remember me from when I played a night elf priest by the same name (Shandiee), or from my human warrior named Wkc.

Anyone from Prominence/Prophecy? Zorun here!

Used to play a Paladin by the name of Chaospaladin. Was in the guild Heathens.

Spartan here!
Same toon that I’m still playing today, just with a server transfer, see pic.

I RPd a holy priest since day 1, I may have healed your pugs while levelling!

Looking for my old guildmates from Gates of Purgatory/Vengeance Rising.

Especially looking for Gina, my very first friend in Warcraft!

Berethor, Human Paladin. Think the original guild was Protectors of Light and a few others I can’t remember.

Hello Zorun! I can’t remember if I was in that guild or not. I went by Galsh (hunter in vanilla) and Wharden (druid healer for BC). The guild name as well as your own sounds really familiar. I think during WotLK the guild switched to Adaptation. Main tank was Olorin. Other hunters were Krokken and Aimboom. Do you remember me or did we just see each other at some point?

1 Like

I had to change my name by a letter when I transferred, but Averron checking in. I am definitely coming back for Classic. Any other Original Sin (or Exploit) members coming back? OG Runetotem ftw.

4 Likes

Mcdougal here, reporting for PvP duty… Anyone else from Original Sin (or Exploit)?

3 Likes

We getting the band back together? lol

2 Likes