Malygos Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Malygos in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

5 Likes

Anyone from Forgotten Fury?

Feffy, Enraged, Psychoxblade…Hebrewhammer??

2 Likes

Anyone from Eternal Night?

Trielwin, Night Elf, Warrior
, ,

1 Like

Hey guys!
I was a Night Elf holy/Disc priest named Dark Pariah in the guild Supremacy

Hey, I was in Forgotten Fury for a little while!
Also had characters in The Light Brigade.

Tallon NElf Rogue, Drail Dwarf Hunter

1 Like

Anyone from Eagles Pride??

Ridire (human paladin) still playing retail but planning on playing a little classic!

2 Likes

Earlybird here. Female Dwarf Rogue. I would love to find the old Eagles Pride people again, like Brustafa and Belize.

Angelbeat here, NElf Hunter, also from Forgotten Fury for a big part of Vanilla! Was there for the first Rag kill up and a little bit of Razergore prog. I remember Kaiken and his lust for spell power, Anthraxx’s drunken antics on Vent, Eilie(?) who gave me heaps of advice on how to play a Hunter at 60, and could never forget Fyrre screaming for tranq rotation on Magmadar. Then there was Niffens and Malicealice too. Seeing this thread has brought back quite a few memories haha.

Wouldn’t mind knowing if Dageril from Eminence was still around!

3 Likes

Was on Malygos as a Human Fire Mage named Golgoth.

Can’t remember the Guild I was in, but first run in MC, BWL was with a gnome mage named Ultratiny.

You there Tiny?

Hey Eagle’s Pride members! I was Sparticus, Dwarf Hunter, one of the originals who helped start EP with Brustafa, Gruntz, Bigears, and a few others!
Would love to find those guys again!

i think we played gunbound together before wow

discord: delicatebijou#3526

Hey EB! Belise saw your post - he can’t reply (no sub currently) so I figured I’d let you know he’s planning on playing / being in Classic I can give him your btag if you’re willing

Used to play Velor/Colgalros

Anyone from the guilds Or ?

Edeline-Malygos night elf druid

1 Like

*guilds Power Mark
or Veritas

1 Like

Also if you’re Fløw (dwarf hunter) or Arkhangel (holy paladin) hit me up!

Atif
NE Rogue
Dark Order
Anyone else around?

1 Like

Hi! I was Chicken, Human Rogue :slight_smile:
I was in Knights of Baishi and Hobo Liberation Front

I used to be in the Night Legion guild on Malygos, same name, same Rogue, different server. Anyone from the old days planning on playing Classic too?

Yo I used to have a human priest named Drajl, anyone from Oblivious still around?

Hey. I played Auran, human lock. I remember Kaiken, Niffens and Malicealice. I’m not positive that I remember you, but I was there for first Rag so. We had some GM Mage if I recall. I do remember a gnome rogue that was farming Ironfoe forever…