Bronzebeard Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Bronzebeard (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

Normathord. Dwarf Paladin. Was in Northern Aura and Mortalis Incarnae. Seeing if anybody played with me back then. I do remember a fellow Paladin I played with named Pals as well as my class lead in Northern Aura, Nosbor. I remember a Night Elf Rogue makes Jokasta as well (sorry if I misspelled that)

1 Like

Cande, Night Elf Rogue. Played from 2004-2006 November. I doubt anyone even plays any more.

Esirprus . Night elf rogue in Semper Invictus

Other players were Selkie, Diizy, Downhere, Feihung

1 Like

Esi! Damn dude, been a while!

Most of the old Semper Fidelis Coiere/Semper Invictus crew split during the end of Burning Crusade after half of us transferred to Arathor during that free transfer thing they had going on. Ended up splintered into a few different guilds after Wrath launched (Adaptation-turned-Crisis, Disposable Heroes, et al.) Selkie, Eos, Rillar, Dizz, Cyrnos… they’ve been inactive for so long that their names are up for grabs all over again. Zeepr ended up bowing out after the stress got too much. That news spread so far that I got it even after transferring to Feathermoon. I still owe that guy 750g and some arcane crystals for spotting me for my epic mount saddle way back when.

Here’s hoping more end up coming back! Unless the news of classic brought up a little PTSD from being in such an enormous guild. Fingolin, Roselina, Metoo… man. Miss you all!

2 Likes

Dirtypants dwarf warrior. guild shattered memories i think.

Savidlin, Night elf hunter. Started off in the guild defender of the crown then moved onto nightshift I think it was called.

Lamanar, Dwarf Priest, Moonfire Covenant

Used to hang out in Goldshire a lot with Zachary (Alex), human mage and Moonlion, nightelf druid. If you were in Moonfire Covenant or remember me from Goldshire, hit me up!

1 Like

Abyssion/Falorthan of Nightmare Rising/Dark Circle/Paradigm/My Target Please, later Synorthion of Ragee/Intoxication.

3 Likes

Raid! Yeah, for sure. I hung with Crisis until pre-cata, then kinda went my own way due to politics. Let me know where you end up playing. I’m going to avoid using the net to do research or anything and just play the game as if it’s my first time since I haven’t played really since Cata, should be a fun time. Just like old times. Might even start with NE rogue again even though humans have the sword specialization which I know now is better XD

2 Likes

Wonder if the madman Jetty will be back to grab Grand Marshall again =O But ya, I still remember losing Wg like it was yesterday and having Down, Selkie and the crew power level my Lock Erujnoc from like 34 to 60 in a weeks time to be ready for Garr the next raid. Good times! Miss the crew for sure, never been the same after the server split.

1 Like

Madorky - Gnome Warlock and Kerielyse - NE Druid in Judas Kiss, guild leader was Shysin - Human Paladin.

1 Like

Rockypwns and Acdcpwns, Cause of Conspiracy/Rebels/Exodus? its been so long…

1 Like

I was Fide a dwarf priest. I have no idea what my guild was. I think the guild leader was named tirfii or something like that.

Thetanner. Human Warlock in Fully Rested

3 Likes

think you mean swingshift

1 Like

Mudskipper - Human Warlock.
Played in Celer Silens Mortalis / Mortalis Incarnae, and Nightshift / GMT10

I had friends in Northern Aura / Southern Aura too

:slight_smile:

Eventually shipped out to Aman’Thul (oceanic) when the free xfers opened up and started raiding over there.

4 Likes

Hosehead / Frontoe
Still on BB after all this time one of the originals of Serenity Knights. We are looking to get the old group back together.

BTW reserved Chucknorris, Hosehead and Frontoe

5 Likes

i had a paladin named Brudnecy not the same paladin posting this now i deleted it in cata to make gold for flying for my death knight Dariom such a shame but if my friend Cybertron(warrior) is out there or Dudestra-(hunter) as I remember the character names then I am around

Am curious, I plan on playing a warlock on release of classic and have the problem of wanting to play on a pvp realm this time around but yet want to be names I at least know like that guild name is that by chance going to go on a pvp server or you still rolling on a normal one if you get it together?