Kargath Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Kargath in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes

This character :grin:

Legion of Champions

Que
Benzene
Shano
Shiften
Nightwhisper
Pelise

Anyone remember running with my character (Greyleaf)?

What up, Kargath?

Warlock - Was called Chocolatmilk before name change to Øathbreaker a little later on.
KrS - Warrior
Naritha - Priest

I used to be in a few guilds, Imperial Jesters, Is A Champion, Epiphany through end of TBC and up to Cata, till the guild went stupid at the end of Wrath.

Looking for anyone that was in “Old School Kargath” to rejoin in Classic.

I’m just looking for someone who played the Warrior, Maroon.

She played with her son and her father in the guild we were in. I just remember them being an awesome family and being super helpful when I was starting out.

1 Like

I played a Gnome mage named Pwillig and was in The Iron Fist guild.

Calacirya - Night elf Rogue in Thunder Downunder guild.

Character name was Damocles, NE warrior in Iron Reckoning during Vanilla.

2 Likes

Looking for members of Coastal Piracy guild that ran in Vanilla but mostly BC. Confess and Fleat are back at it and would love to meet up with some old members!

Anyone that unfortunately remembers me having plans on playing Classic?

I remember, you played with my brother though, do you remember the very first guild we were in on kargath, LOC i think it was? my brother was Chantastic

1 Like

Fleance Dwarf Priest
Shadow Wrath

Yeah I remember man.

Aye it was LOC, good stuff :grin:

Give your brother my best!

This character.
Guild: Thunder Downunder
Anyone from that guild who’d remember running 10 and 5 mans endlessly and pvping.
Katsuo/Kazuto (my rogue bud)
Astinus (still have gear you crafted me from back then)
Adun

1 Like

Man I can’t even remember for sure what my character name was at the time, but I am pretty sure it was Xzaron - Dwarf Priest - Legion of Champions

Would be great to hear from my partners in Priest Crime:
Cybane
Raatuul

Zatch - Paladin

initially in EK, played in Shadow Wrath, and a bunch of other guilds. Hollar if there are any EK OG’s out there

Hey Guys ScubaStve Here. I’m looking for anyone from Classic that wants to regroup. I was a Human Warrior in a couple of guilds. Mostly from Millennion i remember Usel, Delrak, Lloon, Grok, Grey, Enchantles, and many more. Too many to name here. If anyone wants to get back together we got the night crew mostly back together in a FB group chat. Hit me up if you want in on the new Classic WOW. So pumped cant wait!

Hey Fleance, Remember me? Its SCUBASTEVE!. I remember you started in Millennion if i remember correctly.

Hey Dude its ScubaStve my guy. You getting classic?