Eitrigg Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Eitrigg (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

1 Like

• Names: Broq, Bryars
• Guilds: Unwashed Masses, The Covenant, Ascendo Tuum.
• Re-connections: Trunks, Alrom, NapalmX, Ytra, Bloodysunday, Rumblebuffin.
Thanks and good luck!

I used to be in The Covenant/Eximius as Thrusta/Rezomatic. I’d also like to reconnect with: Virusmaximus, Aza, Ericret, Sorrell, Lemmamarie and anyone else that we raided with. Great group of people. Fun times and best memories.

4 Likes

Player names: Indicasativa , shettick, ctrlaltdel
Guild: The sweetleaf
Just interested to see who pops up that might be getting back into classic

• Names: Fathermerrin
• Guild: Lords of Honor
• Re-connections: Chucksteak,Trueguy,Sussior,Akon

Hi all,
Names: Wgawyrm, Practor, Vallensha, Greegan
Guild: We Know, Bloodguard

I would run with another tank, Malcaevor, trash runs in Molten Core Wednesday nights before the weekend guild raids.

3 Likes

Character: Darkice
Guilds: Runefire, Oath of Darkness/Reign of Darkness.
LF: anyone from Vanilla Runefire getting back into the game!

1 Like

Character: Selora, Ironix
Guild: Reckoning

I wonder if any of y’all are still out there!

1 Like

Character: Grozni
Guild: Crusaders of Aegwynn
LF: Whitelotus, Dragonpark, Miffedtaz, Pixiehunter, Stabby… Even that loser Klepdar or Lornya? What happened to the servers #1 guild?

2 Likes

Hello, I played a Night Elf Druid named Palakoo in Classic before switching to Horde at the beginning of TBC. I was at the Gurabashi Arena a lot in Stranglethorn messing around. Just seeing if anyone remembers me.

Character: Beowolf, Crazybeo, now just Beo
Guild: Schizm
enjoyed world pvp, going after world bosses, raiding ZG and MC with friends and pugging with awesome people from CoV,CoA,HoD,and Covenant, I think we did a few with We Know also good peeps

4 Likes

(Old Main)
Name: Grandelder
Race & Class: Night Elf Balance Druid
(Current Main Since WotLK)
Name: Grandelderx
Race & Class: Human Unholy Death Knight

(Looking to reconnect with)
A warrior named Rocksaw & a fellow named Dricky that used to main a gnome Death Knight, a rogue called itsmemikey. If you recognize me from back in the day of sitting in goldshire please don’t hesitate to reach out to me and reconnect :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WTB: Ekair and Karsh, or Bloke. Paying premium for Moment and Shadah, bottom dollar for Isny though.

1 Like

Yo Beo! This is Moonwind/Smilexx, used to main hunter. Heard from Milkymoo, Gxsilver, or any of the boys?! Add me on btag Smilexx#1831
Will be playing Classic for sure

Character: Rochan

Guild: Eximius

Played Resto Druid

1 Like

Character - Dost
Guild - Requiem (Primarily)
Played - Paladin

Im going to roll a toon again, but more just want to catch up and see how life has been treating everyone. Mod, Dru, Zazz, Rie, Kaf, Ren, and everyone else (whether we were in a guild together or not).

Character - Avend
Guild - Legends of Azeroth, CoV (later days PuGs)
Mained Rogue

Trying to see who from the CoV, PUGS group is coming back.

3 Likes

• Character: Bishounen Human Warrior
• Guild: Eximius, The Covenant
• Looking to link up with anyone who we played with before, Classic through Current WoW

3 Likes

Yo Beo i remember you! I was in Schizm back in the day, my name was Seethe i was a NE MS warrior. Ive since changed to horde and now I’m playing vanilla as horde this time around.

Name: Envec
Original Guild: CoV

hoping to reconnect with anyone from the early days after the server transfer, Bronte, Labarge, Cereal, Serea, Spitachi, etc…
Also anyone fromt he early days of teaming up with CoA for world bosses!

2 Likes