Khadgar Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Khadgar in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

5 Likes

I was in Multiple guilds during Vanilla. Yarr, Trinity, and Elite Mayhem. Character names Hambolt and Finden. my Bnet Tag is HelzBelz#1314

I am running a guild for Classic. Weavea who lead both Yarr and Trinity is with me. Rawrs who also played in Yarr and Trinity is there too.

Also if anyone remembers Dark Force Rising from TBC which I ran. Tags is with me so if Nightwood, or Tiny you two see this we are around.

1 Like

I played a hunter named Simm or Simz and a rogue with the same type of name. I dont remember the guild name but, played with a few people like twolions, thundersnow, memduri, ascetic. There are more of coarsw bit not good with the memory heh.

My character was a human paladin named Bleucheese. I raided for a while with Murder by numberS and then re-rolled on a PvP realm and eventually started my own guild there, named in homage to my buddy Jonsnow: Honor and Valor. I knew way too many people to list all their names here, and I don’t want to offend anyone I might forget, so please just hit me up if you recognize me (Discord: CodeBleu#2733). I’m committed to being a raid leader and guild master again, so if you’re looking to relive the glory days in Molten Core, please feel free to consider doing it with me. https://discord.gg/QwCstXR

P.S. Phylum? You still out there, buddy? I thought of you the first time I got my own pack of thirteen-year-olds to down Rag. I wondered if you would have been proud…

I played this character in Vanilla. Zariana from TheBrethren. Anyone else out there from the old guild?

6 Likes

Not going to be playing classic, but love the idea of these forums. In Beta/Vanilla I was a Dwarf Paladin Mirithal and GM of the guild Behemoth. Playing PVE currently on Stormrage on my main Panda warrior Bearnie. If anyone from the old guild or our Everquest days sees this and is still playing, come say hi!

1 Like

I played all of Vanilla on Khadgar, mostly as my Human Paladin Trajer. I helped lead Zul’Gurub raids in Ruby, tried out TheBrethren, and later joined Legacy of Honor where I stayed through our Thaddius kill in Naxx.

5 Likes

I played a Human Mage named Bale in the guilds Order of the Eagles and Legacy of Honor. I also played a Human Warrior named Gats towards the end of vanilla and did some raiding with MCRA (which was an organized pug group).

I’d be interested in forming a guild of old khadgar raiders from: Scion, Legacy of Honor, Archaic, Vanguards, Order of the Eagles, Heroes of TFK, The Brethren, The Fellowship, Heroes of TFK, Fusion (and others I’m forgetting)

If this interests anyone out there you can contact me at Bael#1451

PS. Hi Trajer, I remember you and your brother

5 Likes

Poisoner - Night Elf - Rogue

I was in Big Booty Pirates, Ruby, and Fellowship of Knights
Now I know somebody here must have been in Ruby, like half the server was at one point or another lol.

I’ll be rolling the same toon on an Alliance / PvP / East Coast server!

4 Likes

Hey man, it’s Crystalmage and Lariana from TheBrethren, how’s it going?

1 Like

Hi Poisoner do you remember me? I am rerolling same toon east coast/alliance server. fellowship of knights was our guild

1 Like

Played a gnome warlock named Rollyhugh. Guilds were Trinity and Yarr Battlenet Tag is Coleliosis#1358

1 Like

oooooo vaguely!

i was also in fellowship when we were doing Kara in TBC, that ring any bells?

Hey Bale, I remember you as well! Lots of guilds I haven’t heard of in a loong time, haha. I know my brother will be playing again, I’ve tried getting Obligated to come back, but I doubt it. I think Berix/Aeda will playing too, if you remember him.

I’m likely joining other players from Premonition though, but I’d like to at least keep in touch.

1 Like

Hello, so great to see some friendly and familiar faces around! My main was my warrior Morgrid, although some might also recognize my paladin Xpally. I was a raider and officer in TheBrethren. Anyway hoping to get back to raiding in wow classic, although don’t currently have a server or any specific plans ironed out. I definitely recognize Bale/Gats, Trajer, Poisoner, and of course Zariana.

3 Likes

Xpally sounds familiar! I found a good group if you’re looking for a guild on a pvp east coast server.

Here’s my bnet… Andross64#1557

I was in BBP before it got disbanded :frowning: Shrilanka human paladin :smiley:

1 Like

I had a Human paladin named Shrilanka and was in Big Booty Pirates, The Forsaken Knights and Heroes of TFK

2 Likes

i was this mage on khadgar had only 1 friend in the time i did play, his name was femalegnomerogue we used to hangout and just waste time and chat in town all day then he vanished, i really hope to see you again man.

2 Likes

Hey guys! I was a night elf Rogue in Archaic and Scion named Luzbelle and then later played my female dwarf priest Lyfe with Legacy of Honor. I dunno how much I’ll be playing since I still raid on live but I think this is a cool idea! I remember you Trajer! And I remember Aeda.

4 Likes