Dragonblight Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Dragonblight (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

1 Like

Raeltank .L O R E. Night elf prot warrior checking in!. bringing back the old guild for another run in classic! anyone wanting to join up on a PVE server for alliance hit me up on discord.

Npvqx3n

Turyalon/Castermaster from E C H E L O N checking in!

1 Like

I remember you from way back in the day man! Good to see you coming back.

yeah ive also managed to grab up a few from my original guild as well, Taiiros and Hexan are coming back too.

1 Like

Any of The Dungeon Masters here ?
Or Council of Shadows

Any Average Joe’s members here? - Sufering nelf rogue

4 Likes

I was Suffacate Dwarf hunter in <Average Joe’s>. If any old members find this or even old server people contact me.

2 Likes

Kro, are you out there!?

Bnasty#1496

Anyone from < The Fire Burns > or later < Exigence >?

Zelkor (Paladin) < The Fire Burns >, Son of long quitted Neeple (Mage, guild leader of The Fire Burns) and Moonlyte (Rogue) - still playing Hardcore here 15 years later (except went Horde and transferred many times). Looking to reconnect with some of the greats.

Monaga

Terrible ret paladin and edgy teenager at the time.

I was also Fremnick on horde. Loyal devotee to Haggar.

Anyone from Maritime Monsters or Gravis up in this place? :slight_smile: - Jimly (Alliance Human pally)

Hello. :smile:

Hmmm, let’s see. I was in Suicide Crew, Asgard, and one of our server’s Rank 14 premades. Later expansions I played with Tabula Rasa (Kalypsa, Shaman), Echelon, and Dark Crucible before defecting to the horde as a priest (Endlessly) in Monkey Business.

Kigyar. Night Elf Hunter
Played in the 40s bracket of BGs for awhile.
Spent the most time in the Guild Rock Lobster and then started raiding with Revelations around AQ/NAXX

FriarLou, Dwarf Holy Priest

Member of Chaos Ascended and Tabula Rasa

Hoping to re-connect with two great tanks, Bawler and Crono

Looking forward to Classic!

They say that even till this day, Bawler is still snacking on those spinach puffs.

1 Like

Holynub here. Was a Night Elf Priest that happily enjoyed his T2 50% fade mechanic and innervates because I refused to wear spirit gear. Part of the fam with Kekuhaupio(Warrior) and Hikoa(Mage).

Raided back in Vanilla with Chaos Ascended. PUG’d a lot during BC. Then raided with Satellite on Nessingwary during Wrath until they moved to DB for Cata.

Wouldn’t mind finding a dude named Malzorn(Prot Paladin) back during BC. We all spent many a night quoting the Family guy clip of Magic Johnson’s Attacking The Deathstar clip. Always wondered what happened to that guy.

Honorace the Human Warrior, looking for my old friends. Particularly (among others), Limdul, Myzruin, Klakawan, Saemayal (apologies if I spelt any of your names wrong, I haven’t spoken to you guys in a long time).

Deathis/Dastar Night Elf Rogue/Hunter from Riders on the Storm. I see some familiar names out there! Hello everyone!

2 Likes