Eonar Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Eonar (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

UPDATE

The Legends of Eonar is a Classic Alliance Leveling guild with the intent to raid End Game Progression content. This guild was created as a place to re-connect with Classic Players from the Realm Eonar, however all players are welcome, new and old from any server and background.

Feel Free to Join us on our Guild Discord

Legends of Eonar Discord:
https://discord.gg/jBtcE6Y

~Mega Guild Master~

Child of Eonar from very close to the beginning June of 05’. First and Raid Main was my Hunter Andairchi. First guild was Silver Daggers. Raided MC, ONY & BWL with Champions of the Realm. With a short stint in Blood of the Titans, Prestigious Lords, Infamy, and Finally Hegira moving into BC Ex pac. Then returning to Champions of the Realm in Feb 2013.
Some of my other Toons were: Megalomania, Moonsteel, Jesenka,
I wasn’t much for PVP, but I was an avid Dungeon Crawler and Quest Junkie. No quest was too hard, no road to long. I was all about the Lore. I will be playing again in the Vanilla Reboot. I will be maining a Gnome Warlock. I look forward to playing with as many of my old friends as possible. If you know me or remember me. By all means drop me a line. hope to see you in game.
UPDATE: Will be rolling on Aetish as of now.
Got the 3 names I wanted, Mega - lock, Aggrotastic - mage, Moonsteel - Priest
Andi~. BN Tag. Fubar515034#1443

Anyone from Rayne of the Alliance still around?

This was my main in Vanilla. Day 1 Dwarf Paladin named Balin, raided primarily with Infinitus (/Hallowed Valor) and Legacy if I recall that name correctly. If anyone recognizes me or was a member of those guilds feel free to hit me up on discord TheGame036#8887 or Bnet TheGame036#1250. Especially any Infinitus or Hallowed Valor peoples as I miss you guys.

2 Likes

Rakin, gm of the Scarlet Robes here.
Human male bald mage.
Hi everyone.

2 Likes

I was a lowly level 20-25 Night Elf Hunter named Apallo back in the day. I never even got higher level than that. I don’t remember guild names or anything but I remember the guild I was in being super nice, running my young and bum self through VC and what not to help me level up. I’ll be Horde this time around but I figured it would be nice to see some old faces. I remember a Paladin named Josh? We used to have guild meetings in the Dwarf quarter of Stormwind.

Super excited to play classic!

Sorey the dwarf/priest will continue into classic. Completed MC/Ony/BWL/Naxx with Fates Requiem. Spent a short time stint in Champions of the Realm before becoming GM of Hegira which raided into Pandaland. Took a break from raiding and casually played through all the expacs to where currently Champions of the Realm is keeping Soreey from being homeless. Good peoples in Champs!

Looking forward to seeing some classic players and meeting some new ones! BN Tag: Sorey#1324

This was my main on Eonar for the first 12-18 months of vanilla before the Oceanic servers opened up.

I was a member of ‘Azeroths Grace’ for a while before joining ‘Reciprocated’ who later became ‘Internet Dragon Slayers’ for reasons I can’t recall cough gdisband cough.

I don’t recall many names of people I played with - Ashtera, Belgorath, Awsumo, Insolntmynx, Bigdog… plenty more but the years have worn away the memories.

3 Likes

Mfn Twizta

1 Like

Casketcrash NE Priest / Maudith UD Rogue

Knights of the Wild / The Fun Police / Questionable Intent

is anyone still alive pls

I’m still Alive, does that count? Knights of the Wild / Questionable Intent

1 Like

Nord! What’s up man? We have a small group of kotw/qi guys that will be playing classic. Are you still in touch with anyone else??

Trying to decide on a server when they get announced, PVP horde most likely

ping me @ manbutts#4282 on discord

My Alliance toon was Dryas – I don’t remember what guild(s) I was in at max level or if I was even in one… ? I remember joining Shadow of the Dragon as a lowbie noob idiot running around and leveling but I left or the guild died after a while.

I just remembered, I was also in A Guild Called Quest! I only a remember a few names - Dojisekushi (iirc), Inoue? gosh, there were a few. I remember doing ZG once or twice with them and doing a premade warsong game, I think I just filled in for someone who wasn’t there that night but it was good times.

Anywho - my btag is Firekeeper#1631 if anyone recognizes that name for some reason!

I’ll probably be playing RP-PvP (likely Horde) with some friends but we’ll see.

My very first toon, was a Night Elf Druid, on the server of Eonar, named Cynnarin.

I randomly come back from time to time - Idk if I’ll be able to do Vanilla again!
Knights of the Wild / Questionable Intent

I think we dated for a while

Sup ol’ friends of the Interwebz. Sub is still (currently) active, debating on making the return for classic.

Guilds: Wait Listed, Catalyst, Dachaos, etc.

Feel free to message me!

11 Likes

Thadd! UBRS rogue run anyone?

1 Like

I never e-dated anyone…sorry.

Ironhyde Pally Main
Played as Ret and then Holy for raids. Started raiding with “Crimson Council” was full T1 at the end of Classic. Raided a few times with some AOH members.
Enjoyed PVP as Ret in classic.

5 Likes