Suramar Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Suramar in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes

Ashrad (rogue) / Thrill (warrior)

The Black Chaos

I am still around! Fairly casual, but here :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Bdatik Dwarf Rogue (Koios Draenei Shaman in BC and WotLK)

Guilds: Zeal and Aeon

2 Likes

Apold Human Warrior

Guild: The Holy Order

Planning to come back to play classic!

2 Likes

Was in WoWAholics on Suramar Alliance. Was more of a Burning Crusade guild but Devildoc if you’re out there let’s get it going again! My character was Dipindots a gnome warlock.

1 Like

Night Elf Hunter
Guilds - Blood Clan and Cunning Little Runts
Alts - Jogger/Gnome Warlock and Prod/Dwarf Priest
Jogger was Guildmaster of Cunning Little Runts thru BC and will into Wrath.
Plan on maining a Mage and Priest in Classic - realm still unknown

Subteran, Dwarf, Paladin
The Iron Band
other Iron Banders!

3 Likes

Braid, Night Elf Druid

I frankly am having a hard time remembering some of the guild names. I believe I was in a guild called Nameless Legends for a little while just prior to BC, but I spent most of my time in another guild before that the name of which is escaping me. I used to PvP a fair amount with a gnome female warrior named Lakani and many others.

2 Likes

Jolanaar (Hunter)

The Black Chaos

Think Mica is still around? Man that was ages ago…

1 Like

Tarku, night elf rogue. In various guilds for certain periods but my main guild was The Twisting Nether. I remember Ziggefranz and Jimulet and their friends. I’ve always wondered about them.

I was Dacks (human paladin) and Wangfu (dwarf priest) at different times in vanilla on Suramar. Guild was (and still is on Live!) – THREE INCHES OF BLOOD. Our guild master at the time was Cygnus, a human warrior.

1 Like

Character Names: Sagen Human Warrior

Guilds: The Black Chaos

1 Like

I was Lightspawn the Human Paladin (Still have him in his Vanilla form) guild leader to Exodus of Shadows. My alt was Subliminal the Human Rogue.

1 Like

Leand, human mage.
Guild: Mystic Order

2 Likes

OMG. Hello.

Fuyung, Human mage.
Guild: Zeal & Aeon

Now: Olance, worgen warlock on Proudmoore

2 Likes

Knightthief- Human rogue Champions light & Iron Tower.

2 Likes

Notar Fates Revenge

bro I swear I member you from my suramar days member a night elf huntard Fellwin??

Characters:
Bubaphexnz, Human Paladin
Torix, Gnome Mage
Kias, Human Warlock
Guild: Three Inches of Blood

2 Likes

Character Wrathman: Human Rogue

Guild: Exodus of Shadows

Looking for Luteth & Maragold

Current Toon: Âpex, Hunter, Suramar

1 Like