Tanaris Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Tanaris in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Smintja Human Mage
The Dark Side

I just wanted to be first.

Edit: Oh I remember someone. Zsa. Very nice Nelf hunter. Met while leveling up. Didn’t play much together but always said Hi.

Tandry I think?? Maybe Tandre. Crazy guy, played a Human Frmale Worlock I believe.

1 Like

Lazuli Nelf Rogue

Guild: The Golden Question Mark

Used to run a lot with Cazi but that wasn’t until BC.

Aveth-Human Rogue

Guild: Knights of the Rose & Bloodfire (Later changed to Fusion in BC).

Tanaris had a great community of players back then, I quested and ran with a lot of people.

Dreddi - Gnome Warrior/Wrym - NE rogue

Was in The Exodus, played with Peso a lot. Looking for anyone from back then that remembers honestly lol was a squeaker back then but had a lot of fun with you guys! This server was awesome

Gow, Night Elf, Warrior

Guild, if I remember correctly, was Guardians of Misfit. I didn’t play in Vanilla but did in BC. Wondering if anyone from back then is coming back.

2 Likes

Barnafar. Human. Warrior.
Barnaharm. Night Elf. Warrior.
Barnagarga. Human. DK.
Lightscare. Human. Pally.

Guilds: Warcraft Overlords, Dharma Initiative

Old Friends: Katamoondra, Yllod, Leiftvetn (spl?), Zolthar
Anyone else from the guilds too. Wouldn’t hurt to have a few more friends to start playing with again.

Azereki, Human Warrior
Guild: Genesis / Titan

Looking for old guild / raid leaders: Singen & Fura

1 Like

Maxtall, Human Paladin.

Guild, i can’t honestly remember its been too long.

Hit me up if you are playing classic Deadlyspeed#1149.

MooseMoose Tauren Shaman

I joined the sever with some friends from a the Suramar Server. I cant remember their names or guild any more.

Azearoth - Dwarf Hunter

Guild: Aftershock - If I recall correctly.

I used to play with a couple that went by the name of “Jill” and “Chelle”. Jill was a Female human paladin and Chelle was a female human Warlock. I also played with one of the parents of them his name was “Deshouliers” and he was a Human priest, some of the people in the guild was a gnome mage that was also a couple that played together but I can’t remember the partners name. I would love to get in contact with them again :slight_smile:

Dastare - NE rogue
Xandelm - Human warlock

Guild - The Exodus

Hey Dreddi, good to see some people from the guild still around. I won’t be suprised if you might not remember me. Boaz would be the NE rogue that people probably remember. I do remember Peso though lol. I was the rogue in the B raid team for karazhan who got Spiteblade and made some other rogues jealous for like a week. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Azulito or Gordito Draeni Pally or Dwarf Hunter. i also played my priest sometimes.

Guild: Tabula Rasa, Eternal Satire through vanilla though.

I realize my pally was in BC but that’s how most people know me anyway :slight_smile:
I remember Peso, Dreddi, Boaz, and Maxtall lol.

4 Likes

Elixira Priest : End Game , Osiris, Dyers Eve
Looking for any one from those guilds :wink:

3 Likes

Sheepshooter / Daiwarr
Gnome mage / Dwarf warrior

Caldera, end game in vanilla and Osiris from there on out

Wondering if Neff is around and coming back. :grin:

8 Likes

Exotica - Human Mage

End Game, Osiris, Dyers Eve

3 Likes

Severian. NE Hunter.

Started late 2006.

1. Silver Flame
  2. AfterShock
  3. Tabula Rasa
  4. Business Time
  5. SERVER JUMPING FOR PVP GLORY, RETURNED RECENTLY
  6. Anubis

Tanaris for life yo. Hope to reconnect with some peeps. Can’t wait for Classic.

Happy Hunting!

2 Likes

I used to play a human warlock named Jarieeadd in classic/bc, later a paladin named…I think olestine? in wotlk. Would love to reconnect with some of my old guildies.

Remembering some of the names in here, I joined business time near the end of its life in wotlk but my rl friend Daniel was in there for a while on his mage Aerten. Still good friends with a lot of the people I played with on Tanaris - if anyone remembers Voldia (night elf druid) I still talk to him almost daily!

Neff/Repair and Da Bomb Squad, though I think that guild may have be in BC, are the names that I remember the most.

3 Likes

Kaverinn - Night elf - Druid

Guild: Cannot remember, but a few.