Bloodhoof Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Bloodhoof (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

3 Likes

I used to be in Alliance holy Army. I think a priest. I forgot my name and race

asden NE warrior here. few different guilds over the years. cairdeas at the end. moribund prior to that. etc etc

Jackalmighty here paladin mainly raided with evolution in chaos. Brother was Relli fury warrior also in EIC. Played through TBC.

Server: Bloodhoof
Character Name: Stunt
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Guild: Valor
Raid Progression: Cleared MC, Cleared BWL, a few bosses in AQ40
PvP: Knight-Champion (Rank 9)

I used to raid 3-4 nights a week back in Vanilla. I recall that our guild leader’s character name was Baron (Gnome Rogue). Hoping to connect with a few old guildies in Classic and enjoy the nostalgia. Welcome back everyone!

If anyone here played in Hëadless Horsemen, I’m not 12 anymore.

4 Likes

Character Name: Koud/Koudfb
Class: Hunter/Druid
Race: Dwarf/Night Elf
Guild: Superus Spiritus

Anyone from the alliance pvp farm group around? Moksha? Xwader? Psyfx? Roast?

I was a Night Elf Rogue on Bloodhoof from vanilla to WOTLK.

Name: Jaundice
Guilds: Revolution, The Shadow Circle, Unity

I also PVPed quite a bit and was in the farm team message board. Anyone else still around?

2 Likes

I used to be Mounmental, gnome mage.

I was in Alliance Holy Army too! The GM was Ellis, or was it Eillas? Either way, a Night Elf Priest.

1 Like

Name: Padistan
Guilds: The Shadow Circle, Dark Nemesis, Fury of War

I was a dwarf Paladin on Bloodhoof through all of Vanilla and parts of TBC.

Had a blast clearing all of Naxx with my FoW brothers. Did a lot of PVP nonsense towards the end of Vanilla and downed Thrall more than a few times. Bubblehearth ftw.

Name: Ayowin
Guilds: Revolution, Conundrum, Stance Dance Revolution

I mostly played on my twink alts throughout Vanilla (Backstabber & Aunar).

Padistan & Jaundice I remember doing some pvp with you guys in the later expansions. I saw that Richard and Codekiller made posts on the old Revo website about coming back for classic but no other details.

Wow, great to hear from you, I definitely remember you! I think I still have a level 29 twink in Stance Dance Revolution. I have Enigma on my Bnet friends list, I was gonna ask if they were coming back. I’d love to get Revo back together.

Wow long time! I had a warrior Twink in Stance Dance. I was playing Overwatch with Enigma for a while, but I haven’t heard from him in a bit. Would love to play with him and Code again. Hopefully we see everyone back.

Last I heard from Enigma was when we were playing Wildstar 3-4 years ago with a bunch of the old Revo players. Unfortunately I don’t have any contact info anymore though.

Keep me posted if you guys get in touch with any others. I’m definitely looking to relive those twink days since there will be a pretty big twink community coming back in classic. I don’t have enough time nowadays to devote to the lvl 60 pvp grind or regular raiding schedules.

Name: Tearlach
Guilds: Shadow Ops, Black Templars

I exclusively played a NE rogue from launch onward.
Would love to connect with any returning Shadow Ops or Black Templars who are returning for classic.

2 Likes

Character Name: Draxhe - Iratha
Class: Priest - Hunter
Race: Human - Dwarf
Guild: Blood Angels / Eternal Trinity

Hey! It’s been a long time, but I was a Night Elf Hunter on the Alliance side. My character’s name was Lyonesse and I used to raid with a couple of guilds. Let me know if you recognize me!

Bombtrack/Achillesmon
Rogue / Paladin
Night Elf / Human
Guilds: Galunlati, Fury of War, Dark Nemesis, Dark Twilight, Unity
PVP: Commander

4 Likes

Characters: Carnivore, Omnia
Guild: Allied Merchant Company

Looking for a sweet sweet reconnect with Ustadbaba (I mean who wouldn’t)

5 Likes

Tillis Human Mage

Cross of Vengeance

Looking for those old school Cross of Vengeance members.

1 Like