Zul'jin Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Zul’jin (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

4 Likes

Hey played on alliance zuljin, i believe the name of the guild was order of the eld or something like that. Still friends with a couple people and we are planning on playing classic. if Anyone else from the old guild plans on playing get in contact if you remember me maybe we can play together. Some other names from the guild, celric, zauron, nytrix, ragnaroke

5 Likes

Oi, where be the Pirates!? Speak up!

Gazoomix (Druid Feral) here

People who were in the Gardien du Lys back in the days :slight_smile:

I played a dwarf hunter named Keon, but I’ve since switched servers a few times. I was like 8 years old when I started wow in about 2005 and was incredibly annoying and obnoxious back then.

I was good friends with a paladin and a warrior, both humans if I remembered correctly. The paladin was named typhos and the warrior was named typhoroon or typhooron (or typooron, something like that). They said they were brothers IRL and typhos was the older one. I haven’t seen these two in many years and it would be nice to catch up.

I was also frenemies of sorts with a dude named Dartt, who was a night elf hunter.

PSSSS Dartt: I wound up taking Wilson the worm to northrend as my hunter pet (Grover lived in the stable), but I ended up using the ooze and ghost hydra that were briefly and unintentionally available because they were awesome and no one else had them.

I currently play vipe (human warlock) on proudmoore and my main horde characters are Kuep, torps and spammnmmnmmy on zul’jin

Lemme know if you can find any of these people for me?

Invictus, human warrior, tank. Was in a handful of guilds in vanilla days and lost touch with most of the ole friends list.

Grand Marshall Zizanzia Night Elf Priest
Synergy
Looking for Biz and Shine (both horde), Jakk (Alliance), Sasuke (Horde), Mung (Horde). There are others but list is extensive

3 Likes

Commander Tovah, Primis Inter Pares. Looking for old guildmates, PvP buddies.

4 Likes

Played with Synergy on this very toon. alliance Zuljin.

3 Likes

That name is familiar… hmmm

Hey all, I played on a Night elf druid named Blackout. I was in Dominium followed by Final Union and ran with the pvp farm group in WSG and AB. Just looking for some old guildies and familiar faces.

5 Likes

Blackout!! <3

Anyone from Intemperance coming back? I played Holy Paladin. I remember Parts (Warrior), Mcrandy (Druid) and Sentinel (Warlock).

4 Likes

I played a Dwarf Rogue named Herod. was in Stoked.

3 Likes

Anyone from Darkstar returning for Classic. Thorox Dwarf Pally here.

1 Like

Thepere, dwarf priest from Machin Shin. Definitely some familiar guilds and faces here…

3 Likes

Popov, Night Elf Rogue and Demoralize, Night Elf Warrior.
Final Union.
Anyone with a pulse and an attention span.

7 Likes

Dwater, Dwarf Hunter, Black Rook Hold.

1 Like

illwitit - night elf druid - empire, stoked, final union, synergy, pvp grind

6 Likes

I played a Night Elf Hunter named Kelo and the guild I was in was called Covenant of the Blade. I remember running around a lot with a Gnome Mage named Askin. Some of my alts included Thell, a Human Mage and Tayne, a Human Paladin.