Icecrown Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Icecrown in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Sadiki here… any Avatars of Discord leadership still around?

Or, uh, literally anyone I knew. I’m so lonely. 。゚ヽ(゚´Д`)ノ゚。

Edit: Ya’ll should sign up on Vanilla Friends (dot com), it’s way easier to connect with people.

2 Likes

Looking for folks from Deln Aesik.
I played a Dwarf Paladin named Braveheart.
We raided together all the way from Onyxia to Twin Emps in Vanilla.

Folks I remember from the guild.
Fiddletwix Gnome Mage GM
Hildur Dwarf Hunter
Higgins Human Paladin
Summill Human Warrior
Evangaline Human Paladin

2 Likes

Raistmaj – Gnome Mage and I believe the guild was Hakuna Matata

Puncho - Night Elf Rogue - Guardians of Rhiannon, coreAll, Ethereal Guardians, Select Geeks From WoW

2 Likes

Lilvalkyrie here from “Order of One”. Any guildies coming back for the nostalgia?

2 Likes

Laiden here from “Disillusioned, Talisman & Visions” Was a night elf rogue.

1 Like

Gehron, Human Paladin.

Court of Honor, Avenging Knightmare and Avatars of Discord.

Would love to play with everyone from AoD again. (Also hi Sadiki and Laiden)

1 Like

Lepidus Nightelf Rogue looking for my Ethereal Guardians and Avatars of Discord crews
Chapster, Elaine, Chasteyes are a few names I remember

2 Likes

Do you remember another NE Rogue named Lepidus in Ethereal Guardians

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t remember anyone from EG other than Fenriswolf and Chasteyes, maybe a few others if I saw more names. I was in EG during AQ40 and Naxx days so fairly late in the vanilla game.

Anyone else remember Chasteyes moments in vent? I do. Like the time when he said never to cue in your mic unless he heard your keyboard mashing, and that if we were to ever break our keyboards from said mashing he would buy us new ones. Then there was the time someone had a fire alarm go off in their dorm/apartment which was clearly audible and he ordered the person to continue raiding until he actually saw the flames? Great memories. I think it was on anub’rekhan prog.

3 Likes

Yea Chasteyes with his full cloth healing haha. I was the Rogue Class Leader from BWL to Naxx

4 Likes

Hi Sadiki and Gehron!

/gnomedance

2 Likes

Vaaaaanhoooooorn, you sexy gnome, come jump into my arms right now.

During classic I played a mage but don’t remember the name since I deleted that character I played with my dad a dwarf hunter or gnome warlock or dwarf priest

1 Like

I had far too many alts back in Vanilla, but I was ‘best’ known for Melchaine, a human warlock in Knights Who Say Ni. A number of people from back then still play, and a number of them are in the current Knights Who Say Ni, but I decided to post here to reconnect with those who have moved on from Knights like I have.

Most of my characters were in Knights, but not all of them. This character (Lynneth) if I recall was first in Fog of War.

My location in classic is foggy, but I’ll definitely be on there. Let’s reconnect and see what mischief we can find

1 Like
  • Aberfitch (Human mage) / Christopher (Night Elf druid)
  • Kingdom of SuK / Life and Honor
  • Anyone that knew me!
1 Like

Oh wow, these topic certainly brought some amazing memories back.

Sunstrider was my main for that time, I am looking for people who played in Guardians of Azeroth and later renamed to Eternal Guardians. I spent a lot of time with you guys around Vanilla and BC.

Or people from Controlled Chaos from the end of WotLK to the start of Cataclysm.

Hey Sunstrider! You recruited me into Guardians of Azeroth. I did a server transfer / name change later because Icecrown kept disconnecting. We used to call it ‘Icedown’. I think my name was Fett back then. I have old screenshots of us and the guild on an CD somewhere.

Whimcycle here still plodding along a solo hunter.