Kilrogg Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Kilrogg in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Warrior - Andrewdice - All other classes I leveled had dice in the name.
I have every class leveled to 60 before tbc. I started in a guild named La Familia. After that i joined Gladius Dei. I was in another guild after that but cant remember the name. 5 of us from Laf Familia are coming back as a group and are looking for others to play with. Im not sure if we’ll make a guild or just join someone that fits what we are looking for. I hope more from Kilrogg come back. We had so much fun back then.

6 Likes

This is me. Guess i wasn’t logged in

1 Like

I played on Kilrogg as a rogue. My character’s name is Sumela. I was a night elf.

I started with a guild called The Legacy and ended up being one of the officers for Whitehawks Reborn. I used to pvp a lot, and enjoyed doing dungeons.

2 Likes

Been on Kilrogg since day 1.

1 Like

Hello there. I was on Kilrogg with this paladin up until somewhere during the beginning of Pandaria, so hopefully someone remembers me. I miss a lot of you people. Hey Andrew, I was in Gladius Dei too! Most of my time was in GD/Defias/VRO, etc. I had stints in a few others, like Still Life and Second Nature for a lot of BC. If anyone remembers Nightsorrow, some night elf from the early Vanilla days, they need to get back on so I can say hi. The name is… not helpful when searching. Also, Ajaaja sucks. :smiley:

8 Likes

Hi former guild mate I can’t wait to see more familiar faces when it’s time to play the best game ever again.

6 Likes

I played Vesania, Holy Paladin from 2004-2010. I was in Kingdom, Alaskan Ambers, and Avente.

1 Like

I played as Myles (punt the gnome!!!), gnome warrior (mainly tank).

Raided with VRO in the early days of MC and BWL which eventually became Avente. After Avente disbanded spent a little bit of time in Silvermoon Crusaders before joining Civilian for BC and then eventually transferring over to a proper Oceanic server for WOTLK.

So many old names I remember.

Kenerek who posted above, Mangoes my fellow Aussie, Adiess, Theragor, Jazzie, Subzero, Corey, Alai, Newbercory, Joree, Faviah, Bogginator, Bile + so many names I’ve forgotten about.

I still game with a lot of the Civilian guys outside of wow (which I don’t really play anymore) but pretty keen on re-engaging with Classic.

4 Likes

Foxy your friendly neighborhood resto druid reporting!
Orignally in ASBESTOS, Vengeance, then Tempest before they called it quits.

7 Likes

Holan - Dwarf Hunter with the guild Honor. We would do PvP and stuff, pretty much just being steamrolled by Temporary Insanity while we grinded away.
Lets see, people i knew:
Kryoptor (you made this pvp video I have a copy of if you end up seeing this), Nightsorrow, Sageazure, Spectar, Varli, Vash, and Wrac to name a few.

I switched to horde sometime mid way through classic but always enjoyed hanging with you guys as my original alliance crew.

2 Likes

Fallendemon, human, warlock
was a member of Tempest and raid for all of classic and from what i recall the first part of BC. if you were in tempest you would know me as part of the family squad of Saros, Aerius, Dragons, Lightningdragon

1 Like

Brody, warrior. My brother (Ramjet, paladin) and I were in Ritual and Illuminati. Looking to reconnect with anyone we used to run with.

1 Like

Hey Foxy!
i recognize the name but don’t recall very much from back in the day. i am Fallendemon one of the Tempest warlocks.

1 Like

Hey you! So much time has passed, how are you? Remember Saros quotes in guild chat? haha I miss Naakt so much, her voice <3

Gotnofriends/Hamsammich checking in.

Looking for any of Stormborne, Myagi, Whispersong, Icygoddess. There was a dwarf warrior who had Dark Edge of Insanity. I remember you all the most from playing way too much AV. Lots of good memories.

Looking forward to fighting you all again.

1 Like

haha yeah :smiley: loved his quotes. sadly he lost his text file that he keep them all in.

I was thinking about Naakt as well and i happen to be friends with her on facebook so i reached out to her and said hi :smiley:

i am trying to get the old family playing again. i am hoping that saros, aerius and lightning might give it a shot.

What good bro! I played as a NE priest named franalations with ya on Defias! Anyone else post on here thats coming back for classic?

2 Likes

Myagi was that dude for sure!! XD Hi I did a decent bit of pvp with him as well names Franalations was a NE priest from Defias

Franalations NE Priest from Defias! Hope to link with some of the old homies for classic!