Lightbringer Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Lightbringer in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

5 Likes

I played on alliance in 2006 on lightbringer. Night elf hunter named Roriandion. I was the Guild master of The Mithril Legion.

Looking to reconnect with anyone who was a member of our guild. Please reach out to me and join us in classic!

My husband played on Lightbringer in vanilla under the name Granadax, Valoryn and a few others – he was in No Options for a while. I played vanilla on a PvP server and didn’t meet him until Wrath, but I hear his stories. If anyone knows of him give me a shout out. :slight_smile:

• Madmatt/Mattattack
  • DoJ/Sanctuary/Restrained Chaos
3 Likes

Drakor coming back baby!

Centered but really just want to say Hi to anyone I played with from back in the day.

Holy Paladin / Ret Paladin only because I got Hand of Rag :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started on day one. Alliance Priest named Bremen.
Ran a guild for a short time. Call home Blah though. Great times to be sure.

-Bremen

2 Likes

I remember you Bremen! I was SunGoku.

I was in Elysian Conclave - we had a raiding alliance with Z Guild through Classic and into BC. I’m doing my best to get Last and Inacht back in the game, and Joebon too!

8 Likes

SunGoku can you get me tickets to Blizcon???

:wink:

Edmonddantes NE Druid
The Nightwatch/Centered/Sanctuary

Sarabande, female NE priest. I was in Lion’s Den for a bit. Looking to reconnect with anyone from that guild, specifically a NE hunter named Wandor and dwarf warrior named Peez.

Played as Oskirrii — I remember Jordisius, Yuseke and tons more people. In The Inner Light, HostileTakeover, Knights of the Alliance (alt), Remnant and Inbound and Immortal.

2 Likes

I played as Liquidmist an alliance mage. Started the guild Frightened Children and then merged with another guild (can’t remember the name) before they merged with the big guild on LB. I had a friend, I visited you in Cali at your house where a rogue was raiding on the new transfer server. We had so much fun but it’s been so long I can’t remember anyone’s name. Hit me up if I see you I will definitely recolonize you!

1 Like

Aevin Human Paladin

Ohhh this is such a great idea from Blizzard.

Trying to remember here…

I played a human mage named Aerain, followed by a NE priest named Teara
If I remember right I was in a guild called “The chosen of Azeroth” which later merged with another guild to become “Illuminus”, eventually ended up in “Pillars of the Temple” where we had an awesome PvP BG team.

Some players I can recall:

Silverthorn the dr00d
Whitemilk the hunter
Starsong the hunter (thanks for just GIVING me that Glowing Brightwood Staff back in the day, still can’t believe you did that.)
Deadly the warlock
Erizzt the rogue
Malloc the guy with the hammer (caused everyone to afk from bg’s)
Orikaan the rogue
Cadeon the pally
Shadowon (GL of Pillars of the Temple)
Sixshot the hunter
Renae the rogue

1 Like

Droluce - Human - Paladin

I don’t remember specifically the guild I was in, but many of the guilds you all listed so far look familiar. Curious if anyone recognizes the name.

1 Like

Hey man ! Drovel here ( sneaky shadow priest that get all the shadow gear) ! I am still in Ec on Lightbringer Looking to get peeps back together as well!

1 Like

I’m Gaffer from Fluffy Bunnies of Doom. I recognize most of the guilds listed above, and one or two names at least. It would be great to see many of you again. For Azeroth!

6 Likes

Played a (shadow healing) Priest :slight_smile: Alliance
Was in Heros guild
Later Elysian Conclave raiding alliance. Trying to get the crew back together either on Alliance side again or horde ( for something different) Hit me back !

2 Likes

Cassandra here. Dwarf priest with the crazy braids. Married to Otar the hunter/Arroc the priest. We were in Z Guild, raiding with Elysian Conclave. We’re still playing with Sprawl and several others from Z, now on Hellscream server. Happy to see several friends here from the old days! Would love to reconnect in BfA or in Classic.

6 Likes