Skywall Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Skywall in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Kixx here. Check the skywall forum for the classic guild info.

Skywall guild will be alliance side on Fairbanks.

Longgore here (Holy Priest). It has been sometime I do not know if I would remember to many people.

60 NE Hunter Shottop.

I was in a guild with the name Rising in it. Rising Phoenix Maybe? Honestly I don’t remember.

Generick, Level 60 human paladin. Played in several guilds such as Soldiers of Darkness and Sacred Samophlange.

2 Likes

Knightfire, Dwarf Hunter

Looking to reconnect with <Lost Heroes of Azeroth> and anyone else that remembers me!

Cinnabuns#11343

Aereon, NE Hunter from Skywall Trinity. I believe we merged with Excommunicated.

Also was Trueblade, Human Warrior.

Devilinside from “Hak’s Team” PVP guild, way back in the day. Then joined Timesink on the Horde with a few people from Hak’s team.

Veiledone-human mage

TWMBK, Sacred Samophlange, Haks Team

5 Likes

Sydares - 60 Human Warrior

< Nightwind / Asperity > from Onyxia through ~Twin Emps.

1 Like

Human Rogue, Harteredis, I think the guild was named Phoenix Fire?

I originally rolled on Skywall.

Lews - 60 Human Warrior “Power & Glory”

Sooo long ago. GL to all in Classic!

1 Like

I was originally on Skywall as Korin - 60 Hunter; and Kowail - 60 Druid. Played in the guilds DragonBorne, Loot the Hound, and Go Shard Yourself.

Can’t wait to get back into Classic!

1 Like

This is Warlockjason, Magejason, Shamanjason (Shaman BC), Necrojason (Death Knight Wrath) from Sworn Enemies. Bala, Foanna, Argonious, Katarina. Anyone that remembers me, hit me up!

Wrong Char selected for posting…lol

1 Like

Phoenix Rising was probably the guild. I was in there too on my human mage Goldstone.

2 Likes

Hey man its Littlebro!! lol

1 Like

First guild was Storm of Four, then moved around a bit. Madic#11723 lets get it Skywall Squad!!

2 Likes

Hey Skywall!

Lokicando 60 Human Warrior - GM of Soldiers of Darkness
Grarf 60 Gnome Warlock - McOwned

45 min Strat UD anyone?

2 Likes

Played on skywall from 2005-wrath. Ran with Sacred Sammies and Hybrid Reaction pugs as well as lots of other guilds. Had friends in many other guilds. Joined AFN with they formed from guild mergers.
Onefootthree(60 gnome mage) About Forty Ninjas
Tripod/Footy(60 gnome warrior)About Forty Ninjas
Malestrom(60 nelf rogue)
transfered to horde on shadow council season 7 of WotLK, been horde since.
Will be going horde UD mage on PVE realms for classic launch. gnome mage down the road.
Btag is Footylol#1810

3 Likes