Doomhammer Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Doomhammer (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:
• Your character’s name, race and class.
• The name of your original guild on this realm.
• The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Click here to start over.

1 Like

Who wants to join my MC and Ony pugs again? :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s kind of sad no one is doing this haha so I guess I will.

Cojo, human mage
Main guild I played in was Legends of Quel Thalas

Was usually seen playing with Piromaniac (Night Elf Hunter) and Dhefraven (Night Elf Hunter)

5 Likes

I’ll join you.

My main was Coconutz, NE Priest

I usually was found playing with Tinget , Kuros, Svetlana

1 Like

Roen NE “feral lawl” Druid

Oh man. Haven’t that about the old doomhammer crew in a long time. Let’s see Ravaras and Ravazz Ratsel, Man I can’t remember our old Guild name. Oh and the slew of Aussies that I qued bgs with for grand marshal at 5am in the morning. Miss everyone of ya.

I played on Doomhammer since day 1 of launch.

My two main Characters were Faithdriven a priest and Shirl a hunter.

I don’t even remember what guild i was in but we did clear Rags.

I doubt anyone would remember me but hey I’m just here to give a shout out to the players of one of the original beta realms. DOOMHAMMER !!!

1 Like

Qualis, Gnome, Mage
Tripod, Gnome, Rogue
Tides of War and Protecters of the Realm.

1 Like

Its pretty awesome already seeing some names on here i remember. My main was Lunawren Night Elf Priest , but i also played:
Jezibel human warlock
Idolize Night elf hunter

All in Tier Zero.

I also had a sneaky horde alt:
Pandorah troll shaman in vodka crew.

6 Likes

Hello OG Doomhammer!
I played a NE Resto Druid named Alura
I made a dwarf priest for the specific purpose of fear ward named Lilalura
I think the guild I was in was called Crystal Einherjar? I could be mistaking that for another MMO though lol.
Anyway, going to keep an eye on this and will update if I remember any specific names of toons I ran raids with!

Oh my goodness, I doubt you’d remember me but I certainly remember attending your raids. I was a Hunter named Imcoolnotujk and a Mage named Realyadude (I was like 13yo…)

Anyway, your runs scored me a decent bit of T1 back in the day. Thanks for being a great leader!

2 Likes

Yeah I remember your mage’s name. You were a regular and had silly names, so :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yep i remember you as well

1 Like

I play a NE BM hunter, named Racharlina: guild Dark Continuum. i also play a shadow priest, Carilice also in the same guild.

1 Like

Tier Zero checking in here!

Xegony, paladin!

4 Likes

Abijah, Gnome, Warrior

I was originally in Knights for BGs then moved to Legends and finally ended up joining Rar for the long haul.

You will generally find me playing with my better half, Kristalyne; who plays a Night Elf Druid.

I was a tank for Rar during Classic/TBC… switched to my rogue; Jaron; towards the end of TBC and joined Drow during Wrath. You will mostly find me on my rogue these days.

Feel free to add my btag; Jaron#1229. Looking forward to Classic again!

I played Ceradaya (Cera) a Human warlock from day 1! I was in Pupils of Necronomicon (PoN), the all-warlock guild.

2 Likes

Eero, the original dwarf hunter. Polarizing character: either you loved me or you disliked me very much.

2 Likes

Checking in. Vanilla/BC/kinda flamed out around WotLK. Originally: Kiyoshi, Night Elf Rogue.

Guilds: Can’t remember them all, but spent most of the time in Vesper Ortus, which IIRC kinda-sorta turned into Strife in BC.

Haven’t decided on a server yet but I’m down to join OG Doomhammer folks.

Dudz - Dwarf Pally
Bip - Human Lock
Began with Disciples of Remus, went on to Singularity in Vanilla then helped form Impact in BC before the hiatus bug hit.

I’m still on DH maining Bip, hit me up.

Ozmok if you are out there trade chat misses you!

1 Like

Bravex, human paladin. Spent a lot of time trolling in trade chat. I didn’t play classic but I spent all of bc and wrath on doomhammer. I was in before I was kicked out then during all of BC.

1 Like