Undermine Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Undermine (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Gorepuker
Human
Paladin
C O N Q U E S T

Lawlstamp
Human
Paladin
Terra Firma

Ventros - Human Rogue
Don’t remember.
Glenquagmire - Dwarf Hunter!

1 Like
  • Zanxion - Human Warrior
  • I don’t remember the guild name at the time
  • Beatlove - Night Elf Druid Didn’t play strictly in Vanilla but maybe they’ll see this post like I did:D

I only played very sparingly in vanilla going into BC and Wrath, uhh I’m not really sure on other character names I’m looking for but who knows maybe an old friend will see this:D

Btag is Alex501st#1470

Betherix
Human
Warrior
Holy Knights of Azeroth

Jereme - Human Rogue
Jeremy - Human Paladin

Equilibrium guild, a few others don’t remember. Picked up more towards BC.

Freardan
Night Elf
Druid
MYTH

Chriandra
Human
Warlock

contact- Chriandra#1543

1 Like

Conquest pretty much dissolved when Puma left. I think Repress quit wow around the end of TBC. I haven’t seen any CQ people around for ages.

Evelake
Night Elf - Druid
More Guilds than I can count
I still play. will be playing classic as well.

Nightfall Battlegroup

Looking for the group of 29 twinks that played in the Nightfall battlegroup. We had multiple guilds spread across the battlegroup and supported weekly battleground nights for level 29s.

Looking to find the group that played together across the battlegroup.

Mauhdeeb - Gnome Mage Deathwing

1 Like

Zuezinator Human paladin
No Mercy
Rance, Angelfox, Falkara, Mischevious, Mojoheals, Duuder, I can’t remember the rest of the raid squad but someones gotta be out there

Char: Samijima Gnome Mage
Guild: Can’t remember the name
Of my friends I played with, a Druid Sarian and a Priest Christoffer, they don’t play anymore but we were always grouped. thinking maybe someone out there remembers us.

1 Like

My Toons:
Gabriell Human Mage Pre WOTLK
Skorm POST TBC
Knights Templar, No Mercy, Fists Of Rage, ROFLCOPTER
Bad memory cant remember many peoples names CPTKyle, Manny, a night elf rogue who quit to be with his family and a pally tank from ROFLCOPTER I think the name started with a Z

1 Like

Greymonkey
Human Paladin
Sword of Azeroth

2 Likes
  • Warladra, Human, Paladin
  • Discombobulated on Undermine.
  • I’m looking for anyone that used to be in that guild.

Stealublind, nightelf, Rogue
C O N Q U E S T
looking for anyone that was in the guild and the dam rogue that stole my broodlord head and took my mount from gates :slight_smile:

Tomthemage
Human
Mage
Played in a bunch of guilds with a bunch of friends.

Did you play with a Tomthemage?

1 Like