Hellscream Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Hellscream in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

3 Likes

Strawberryga mage … Armored Justice

1 Like

Xodyaq - Human Warlock - Blade Runners / Pocky Angels

Laneldar - NE Hunter- Silver Knights

Couple friends Pogdor and Lunardancer!

Mojura, human frost mage. I want to say the guild was called Dark Dawn? Or something with Dawn in the title. Pretty small but we were tight.

1 Like

Boeufmort, dorf hunter, LITL

1 Like

Ridion - Night Elf Hunter - Lordaeron Avengers

Crydon, Gensou were my characters names. I played with Santhera, Hayate, Shadowshot, Clericmagnum and more in Vox Populi. I miss the old group a ton. Sorry I lost touch. I was a teenager and couldn’t handle the stresses at the time both in-game and at home and I truly regret leaving. I hope someone sees this and messages me. I’ve started a guild for classic. ‘Competentcasuals dot com’.

Love you guys. Please get a hold of me!

3 Likes

In vanilla I mostly played either Loper, NE Warrior or Buni, NE Warrior. Couple guilds that I don’t remember the name, sadly – in BC/late vanilla we formed the Dirty Double Dozen.

Tredd - The greatest dwarf warrior in all of Azeroth!

Marcolo - the worst dwarf shadow priest in all of Azeroth!

Waffles - the middling gnome mage!

Age of Chaos! where you at!?

Clocks, human priest, Ehrenguard. Hoping to see some of you folks again!

1 Like

Human Paladin Barose. I forgot the guild name. Looking for Celebrian and a human warrior. I forgot your character name rob.

Capanel, Druid, Silent Legion/Requiem Illas

1 Like

Blackshades - NE hunter - Ehrenguard

1 Like

Kaistyn - Human Paladin - Senji Kun Guildies where you at?

Nobuqu - Human Mage - Marked for Death

Where’s the crew? Showgirl, Zama, Pater, Vasil, and others who’s names I can’t remember! Get in touch if you’re in the mood for some classic or current!

This brings back memories. Guess it won’t be hard to find me, because this character I am replying with is my original WoW classic launch character that I made over 15 years ago. Now it’s just made me sad and reminded me I’m old. That being said, I’m excited to see the crew get back together!
On WoW Classic Hellscream (and current), I played and will be playing:

• Cencio
  • Dimitri
  • Garak
  • Cen
  • Aedari

Dimitri will be re-born as a Paladin though, since Death Knights don’t exist. Come find me if you need me!

2 Likes

Arrny - Rogue, Bleachh Warrior - EmpirE

Horde Rogue went by the same name, Triptych

Was primarily looking for members of Blood Bath & Beyond. Used to play with guys that had ally toons on our ally side guild, and Tauren that went by the name Minatoro or something. I think the guide name was change in BC I cannot remember our original guild name.

1 Like